Home

Michael Crabtree signs with the 49er's.

This is a discussion on Michael Crabtree signs with the 49er's. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2009, 09:29 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
Michael Crabtree signs with the 49er's.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4538482

Looks like he'll be back in with the next roster update. They should probably drop his OVR a few points since he hasn't been playing/practicing for a while, and just for being a whiny little girl about how he's making a little less than Heyward-Bey.

Looks like it's time to go pick up Crabtree off waivers in my fantasy league and hope he gets out on the field quickly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2009, 09:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Michael Crabtree signs with the 49er's.

yeah the same day braylon edwards was sent to the jets !!! snif snif .. tampering !!! i hope the jets get caught !!!! they tampered with crabtree and since they were going to get edwards michael crabtree went out and signed with the niners ..
Sammy LN52A750.Onkyo TXSR706.Sammy UN46B8000,Yamaha RXV465,3 Monster THX Speakers 200 w/Monster stands.2 Monster THX Speaker 100 w/Monster stands.Klipsch SUB10.PS3,Xbox 360 w/HDMI.Directv HDDVR Black.Iomega HD multimedia drive.Gateway Custom Made Gaming PC connected to TV via HDMI.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Good. Now I don't have to feel like I cheated when I used him in one of my fantasy offline franchises anymore.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #4
Rookie

KingsRock91's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehitokiri
yeah the same day braylon edwards was sent to the jets !!! snif snif .. tampering !!! i hope the jets get caught !!!! they tampered with crabtree and since they were going to get edwards michael crabtree went out and signed with the niners ..
Dude no joke I was thinking the same thing lol. As sign as Crabtree was signed up, they went after a different receiver.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #5
MVP

I personally think the jets know they are caught and know the league is gonna drop the hammer on em. So they no doubt know they are gonna lose a pick and still need a WR so they got Edwards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #6
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

Considering how the 49ers got in trouble over the Bears LB, the Jets really need to get punished. It is way too obvious in this case.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:18 PM   #7
Pro

How long do you think it will be until the next roster update comes out and Crabtree is back in the game. I've been wanting to use him in my Franchises but didn't since he wasn't technically signed to a team.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

If not the one coming up, I would guess next week's.

I would go ahead and use him. You know he signed in real life. For me, that would be good enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »