Home

Changing Draft Pick situation not in franchise mode?

This is a discussion on Changing Draft Pick situation not in franchise mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Changing Draft Pick situation not in franchise mode?

Hey, I just downloaded the new roster update and I'm trying to make the changes between Browns and Jets (my roommate is a Jets fan) and I can't seem to find Draft Picks in the standard Roster area. I know how to do it in Franchise mode (it has a category for draft picks...) but I can't figure it out to make the rosters and future drafting accurate? Do I just have to suck it up and let him keep two draft picks he wouldn't actually have? Thanks for any help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Changing Draft Pick situation not in franchise mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMeyer0528
Hey, I just downloaded the new roster update and I'm trying to make the changes between Browns and Jets (my roommate is a Jets fan) and I can't seem to find Draft Picks in the standard Roster area. I know how to do it in Franchise mode (it has a category for draft picks...) but I can't figure it out to make the rosters and future drafting accurate? Do I just have to suck it up and let him keep two draft picks he wouldn't actually have? Thanks for any help.
You cant trade picks without being in Franchise mode. It should be updated in next roster update tho.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Sad face... oh well, at least he'll have his shiny new receiver for play now games, doubt he'll start his franchise until the draft picks have been changed thanks to his devotion to authenticity...
Old 10-07-2009, 08:29 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18

I doubt it'll be in the roster update. in fact im not even sure its possible to do without a patch. the seahawks have the broncos 1st round pick and it isn't in the game nor do i think they'll patch it.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »