Home

Roster #9 Update Suggestions

This is a discussion on Roster #9 Update Suggestions within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2009, 08:00 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Roster #9 Update Suggestions

lol at ravens needing a boost like i said it was 1 game, flacco needs to go down, there entire defense needs to go way down, wr's need to go down and ray rice needs to go up he could be the next brian westbrook

cedric benson needs another increase bengals corners need to be ELITE or at least hall does jj plays good but gives up to many big plays
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2009, 08:07 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

Bears need to go down.vincent jackson up(vs corey webster...did webster up).johnson from giants played ver well vs chargers.chris johnson up.benson up again.packers oline waaaaay down.chargers d needs boost,the went up against a good giants oline and had 4 sacks.michael johnson up.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbooc13
Bears need to go down.vincent jackson up(vs corey webster...did webster up).johnson from giants played ver well vs chargers.chris johnson up.benson up again.packers oline waaaaay down.chargers d needs boost,the went up against a good giants oline and had 4 sacks.michael johnson up.
chargers d does not need a boost they played a medicore team with a hurt qb chargers are so over rated in this game and in real they could win every-game by 30 for the rest of the year and still need ratings decreases
Old 11-08-2009, 09:04 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 6

every packer lineman in the 60's. everyone else is about fine. im not sure what grants speed and accel are but he probably deserves about 87 speed and about 90 accel. he hits holes(the very few times there are any) with great burst. Not sure what Chuck woodson is but he should be mid 90's with a good tackle rating for a corner, and whatever rating lets defensive players break on the ball when its in the air( I have no clue what rating does that in this game). As much as I hate to say it, Kampman needs to go down. Although I dont think his skills are diminished, he is being utilized horribly in this new 3-4 the pack is running. He is dropping back in coverage far more than he is blitzing, which he proved he is an elite player when rushing the qb. Jarret Bush needs to be in the 40's in the game, and cut in real life. he is absolutely horrible, has been for years dont know why he is still anywhere near green bay.

Ps. Arturi Bigby needs to be no where near the 80 mark. Guy is slow as molassis, cant cover anyone. Not a good tackler( occasionally will lay a big hit but that is all). I would say closer to 70 or maybe even a little lower. and AJ hawk probably needs a decrease. He has been nothing more than average his enitre career, and does not make plays at the line of scrimmage. Mid 70's with B potential would suit him better than high 70's high potential.

I just needed to get that off my chest after the game today.

Last edited by tbuck0027; 11-08-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #29
Rookie

a question for the packer fans, ive watched 3 games this year the bengals game and both the vikings games it seems like u are blaming everything on the o line, when 90% of the sacks should be blamed on rodgers, it seems like nobody wants to admit rodgers just inst all that good and wants to say its there line, basically what im getting at is that there are more problems than the o line, there either isnt anybody open (which means blame would go on the wr's) or hes holding the ball to long (blame on rodgers) because the games ive seen most of the sacks come after hes out of the pocket, and it looks like hes finished his drop and should let the ball fly and then sack!

but then again i guess sacks are better than pics
Old 11-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahahahahaudead
a question for the packer fans, ive watched 3 games this year the bengals game and both the vikings games it seems like u are blaming everything on the o line, when 90% of the sacks should be blamed on rodgers, it seems like nobody wants to admit rodgers just inst all that good and wants to say its there line, basically what im getting at is that there are more problems than the o line, there either isnt anybody open (which means blame would go on the wr's) or hes holding the ball to long (blame on rodgers) because the games ive seen most of the sacks come after hes out of the pocket, and it looks like hes finished his drop and should let the ball fly and then sack!

but then again i guess sacks are better than pics
It is a little bit of both, but much more o line than anything. Before today he was sacked 31 times, by far the most in the NFL. The milwaukee journal sentinel went over all the sacks, and 22 of them were the lines fault, and 9 being rodgers fault. Those 22 other sacks are still like 3rd in the NFL, but that is not taking away all the other sacks from other qbs that it was their own fault. So although Rodgers has had moments where a person watching is like, "what the hell, get rid of the ball". anybody who has watched every game this year knows that we possibly have the worst offensive line in the league, no exaggeration. So many times they just get beat right off the ball without any block or anything. And then you have the play last week where they let jared allen of all people go without being looked at.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #31
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

Rodgers down, but speed up. I want to actually be able to run with him like he does in real life.
Jarrett Bush to a 0 overall
Ahman Green up just a little
Everyone on our D down
Josh Freeman up
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2009, 11:44 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses
Rodgers down, but speed up. I want to actually be able to run with him like he does in real life.
Jarrett Bush to a 0 overall
Ahman Green up just a little
Everyone on our D down
Josh Freeman up

exactly. what a truly god awful useless player

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »