Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jun 2008
Jay Cutler .... Bear Fans?

Not sure if anyone has done so, but have you've changed his throwing delivery.

Because in real life he has his left foot in back of his right foot when he is at the line (not in shotgun formation), like how they have drew bree's in the game.

So any suggestions or just leave as is?
dufflebagboi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jun 2006
Re: Jay Cutler .... Bear Fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dufflebagboi
Not sure if anyone has done so, but have you've changed his throwing delivery.

Because in real life he has his left foot in back of his right foot when he is at the line (not in shotgun formation), like how they have drew bree's in the game.

So any suggestions or just leave as is?
Yeah they should change his delivery the sametime they lower him down to an 80-81! I think he likes to throw to everybody else but his teammates
HGH_whocares is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #3
Rookie
 
jimmyy201's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: May 2008
Re: Jay Cutler .... Bear Fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HGH_whocares
Yeah they should change his delivery the sametime they lower him down to an 80-81! I think he likes to throw to everybody else but his teammates
or why not lower everyone around him down?
jimmyy201 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:37 AM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2009
Re: Jay Cutler .... Bear Fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyy201
or why not lower everyone around him down?
Because he's never in his lifetime figured out how to lead a team or throw accurate passes, been overrated since his rookie year, and only became a 1st rounder because of his arm strength and overall athletic ability?
Senior Whitebread is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:14 AM   #5
#1
 
Instant C1a55ic's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,957
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Jay Cutler .... Bear Fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Whitebread
Because he's never in his lifetime figured out how to lead a team or throw accurate passes, been overrated since his rookie year, and only became a 1st rounder because of his arm strength and overall athletic ability?
i disagree, and even I have been bashing him since he left.

In Denver he had plenty of targets to throw too, and that lead to less forced passes. Hell, even the forced passes often times were caught cause he had the likes of Marshall and Scheffler making amazing catches.

The bears front office needs to step it up and see if his problem is that he needs someone to throw too. The only thing that needs to fall is his AWR
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesscan
I live in Chicago and we have a new nickname for him (Jay Cutler) here....

50 Cent....

Cuz he's only good for 2 Quarters!!!!!
NFL - Denver Broncos
MLB - Colorado Rockies
NHL - Colorado Avalanche/Winnipeg Jets
Instant C1a55ic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2009, 01:09 AM   #6
Rookie
 
Drike19's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Re: Jay Cutler .... Bear Fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbraun
i disagree, and even I have been bashing him since he left.

In Denver he had plenty of targets to throw too, and that lead to less forced passes. Hell, even the forced passes often times were caught cause he had the likes of Marshall and Scheffler making amazing catches.

The bears front office needs to step it up and see if his problem is that he needs someone to throw too. The only thing that needs to fall is his AWR
I agree, they Bears need to either get him a tall, great hands receiver like a Marshall or at least get him a better O-line, then you will start to see him as he was last year in Denver. This is coming from a Broncos Fan btw
Drike19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:49 AM.

Top -