Home

Generated class that resembles 2010 class

This is a discussion on Generated class that resembles 2010 class within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2010, 08:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Generated class that resembles 2010 class

Just wondering if one of the generated classes have something equivalent to this years draft. Since we can edit names and colleges after draft, it would be fun to match them up.

Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Generated class that resembles 2010 class

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
Just wondering if one of the generated classes have something equivalent to this years draft. Since we can edit names and colleges after draft, it would be fun to match them up.

Thanks in advance
I too have been looking around the forum and internet for an answer to this same question...
Old 01-11-2010, 01:07 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

hmm thats a good question, not really sure but off the top of my head I would have to go with the Tom Creo draft. I believe 3 of the QB's have a B potential or better, some good RB's with good speed, 4-5 DT's that are B potential or higher, 2 I believe are taking in the first round and both have an A potential. Also their is a safety thats 85 overall that could resemble Eric Berry.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:12 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan28
hmm thats a good question, not really sure but off the top of my head I would have to go with the Tom Creo draft. I believe 3 of the QB's have a B potential or better, some good RB's with good speed, 4-5 DT's that are B potential or higher, 2 I believe are taking in the first round and both have an A potential. Also their is a safety thats 85 overall that could resemble Eric Berry.

Thank you very much
Old 01-11-2010, 09:56 AM   #5
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan28
After some research I found the Jack English draft is also a good class to resemble this year's potential draft; including the Madden generated version of Tim Tebow.

Last edited by JLWebb; 01-11-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2010, 09:18 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any other suggestions? I also had the idea of doing this for my franchise since I don't own NCAA, but I don't want to spoil who's good in each class so I can't research it myself.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:45 PM   #7
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectjudgment
Any other suggestions? I also had the idea of doing this for my franchise since I don't own NCAA, but I don't want to spoil who's good in each class so I can't research it myself.
I would sugguest that Jack English draft if you want this year's draft. That or the Draft class provided above by someone else. I choose the Jack English draft for the simple fact that it did provided 2 strong QBs (Bradford & Clausen) and then the madden generated Tim Tebow. There is also 2 (I think) high grade OTs and 2 strong DTs (Sah & McCoy). There is an A grade SS (Eric Berry). The RBs, if I remember correctly, provide enough identical spots for the bigger names coming out in this draft. I can provide a link to a database of the draft classes if you want it.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:42 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi,

I would start with the Jack English Draft too, because you can match pretty well players in this draft with real life player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »