Home

Need help with Draft Classes for PS3

This is a discussion on Need help with Draft Classes for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Need help with Draft Classes for PS3

I would like to know if it's possible to download and import draft classes for PS3 or if you have to own NCAA 2010 to obtain the actual NCAA draft classes. Also, if you do have to own NCAA 2010, do the draft classes have actual players names or do you have to manually edit each's player's profile?

I realize that this question may have been posed to the board before, so I apologize for any duplication.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2010, 02:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Need help with Draft Classes for PS3

1. No, you unfortunately can not download draft classes for ps3. What you have to do is just rent or buy the game, sim your seasons and when your in the "players leaving" screen when you hit start it asks if you want to save draft classes, click yes and save it so ull remember which year is which. 2. To get named players, when you rent or buy NCAA Football 10 you go to the "online" option, then "ea locker" where you can type in a players id to search or just browse the uploads to find named rosters. The user who made the best named rosters for the ps3 is Tovarich999, search that - download and save it. Then load the named rosters before you start your dynasty and SHABAM! named rosters!

Hope that helped, if not let me know and ill explain on aim or something.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thank you very much. I will try to rent NCAA this weekend and follow your instructions.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:39 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 11

IMO don't even bother with the NCAA draft classes. The auto generated ones are, ironically, much more realistic and much better overall. In the NCAA ones, you never find someone rated above a 65 after the first round. There are a ton of players rated in the 40s and 50s with low potential ratings. You don't get any busts or steals in the draft, as you would in the auto generated draft classes. So just stick with the auto generated drafts, they are far better.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:51 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4ckdabeast
IMO don't even bother with the NCAA draft classes. The auto generated ones are, ironically, much more realistic and much better overall. In the NCAA ones, you never find someone rated above a 65 after the first round. There are a ton of players rated in the 40s and 50s with low potential ratings. You don't get any busts or steals in the draft, as you would in the auto generated draft classes. So just stick with the auto generated drafts, they are far better.
Yeah, I've been reading this...but I love playin NCAA football aswell as Madden. Using the generated draft classes will give me no reason to even play the NCAA game. And besides, I love seeing the real players, or atleast seeing players that I remember seeing in NCAA, even if they werent on my team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2010, 02:51 PM   #6
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4ckdabeast
none of that is true. i have drafted guys 70+ in the 2nd and 3rd round, also i have found low rated A potential players in the 5th and 6th.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon
none of that is true. i have drafted guys 70+ in the 2nd and 3rd round, also i have found low rated A potential players in the 5th and 6th.
Have you edited the rosters?
Old 01-17-2010, 05:58 PM   #8
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

nope.
i downloaded Lanteri87 roster from his locker. sim season and export.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »