Home

Madden 10 PS3 Franchise with draft class

This is a discussion on Madden 10 PS3 Franchise with draft class within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2010, 11:59 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 51
Re: Madden 10 PS3 Franchise with draft class

alright so im now redoing the draft and the franchise again. That way for version 2.0 i can have a perfect draft. This is important because this is my pre-draft update and will be my final re-doing the classes. Here are some results of v2.0 draft class:

Ndamukong Suh 94

Gerald Mccoy 94

Eric berry 77

Rolando Mcclain 83

Everson Griffen 81

Brandon Graham 78

Jason Pierce Paul 74

Carlos Dunlap 82

Bruce Campbell 76

Russel Okung 81

Anthony Davis 83

Bryan Bulaga 71

Jermaine Gresham 89

Dez Bryant 84

Damien Williams 77

Taylor mays 84

Toby GGerhart 87

Ryan Matthews 73

Dextur Mccluster 67

Cj Spiller 76

Anthony Dixon 73

Joe Mcknight 74

Tim Tebow 60

Colt Mccoy 57

Jimmy Clausen 71

Sam Bradford 80

Leigh Tiffen 91

Myrone Rolle 73

Larry Asante 72

Ricky Sapp 87

Sergio Kindle 92

Brandon Spikes 75

Sean Lee 81

Sean Weatherspoon 78

terrence cody 75

and more to come.

So as you can see their are some players to high and some to low. The important thing is where everyone is in their class. For example suh and mccoy are the highest. Even know their ratings are high in a couple of seasons they will be that high anyway. Tell me what you think and remmember is still can attempt to make these classes better so tell me if you agree or disagree with rating and if disagree what should they be rated.

And release date will be a couple weeks before the draft. I would love to release this earlier but im getting surgery in a week so i wont be able to work as much on this.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:31 AM   #58
Banned

Icon10 Re: Madden 10 PS3 Franchise with draft class

Official release date march 19, 2010 v2.0

pre draft will be released 1 day prior draft.

Have to make some changes but otherwise i have a more less realistic franchise.

Last edited by beastsofboston; 03-17-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #59
Banned

Ok good news. Running really early so i changed the 2.0 release date for the 19. Might get it today thell so mabey earlier. Just got to make some changes to the signings and the draft above does not apply anymore.

I have a very realistic class however the players are a little high rated but the important thing is that you have the key players top of their class.

For example: Suh and mccoy are the 2 best tackles,
clausen and bradford are the 2 best qb,
Spiller and anthony dixon are the best hb,
Gerhart is the best fb,
Dez Bryant and Taylor price are best wr,
Jermaine Gresham and anthony mccoy are the best te,
Russell Okung and anthony davis are the best T,
Maurkice Pouncy best c,
Mitch Petrus best g,
Carlos dunlap and pierce paul best de,
Sean Weatherspoon and sergio kindle best olb,
Brandon spikes and Rolando Mcclain are best MLB,
Perish Cox best cb,
Eric Berry best S,
Leigh Tiffin best k/p

So you will see when i upload it. But i have found that its important to have players go where the belong in their class so even if their rating is to high or to low its ok as long as they are where their rated by scoutes and mockdrafts. So for example Suh and Mccoy are way too high. How ever in a couple of seasons suh and mccoy will probely be rated that any way. Before this update clausen would come in 68 and thats too low. Now hes a 78 which is much more realistic. However bradfords an 84 which some might consider too high. Eric berry comes in 86 which might be too high for a rookie.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:42 PM   #60
Banned

ok almost done. Just got to finish up resignings and get the draft picks to the right teams.

This should be up arround 8 PST. Theres 3 files 1 Thats at the start of regular season, 2 one thats at the start of front office mode, 3 one after retirements.

One thing in this update is that ive fixed retirements so only the people who retire in the nfl retire in this franchise.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:58 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah, the folder is named correctly. I'm not sure what the problem is. When the usb is plugged into my computer, everything looks the way its supposed to, but when I plug it into the PS3 and go to Saved Data Utility, the USB shows nothing saved. It just shows the free space available...

Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2010, 08:42 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 3

when you highlight the memory stick (Before you click on it) hit triangle and choose display all.. also all the folder names need to be ALL CAPS don't know why but it matters... hope this helps
Old 03-17-2010, 10:17 PM   #63
Banned

Ok almost done. Just got 11 teams to correct signings and trade picks. Expect release later tonight in like 2 or 3 hours.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:31 PM   #64
Retar Crew

Antec's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipdo
Yeah, the folder is named correctly. I'm not sure what the problem is. When the usb is plugged into my computer, everything looks the way its supposed to, but when I plug it into the PS3 and go to Saved Data Utility, the USB shows nothing saved. It just shows the free space available...

Any ideas?
A problem that I had was when I unzipped it was that it was double foldered. Make sure inside the PS3 folder it has a SAVEDATA folder not another PS3 folder. I think by clicking unzip to PS3 is what caused it for me rather than unzip here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »