Home

Crazy draft class results from NCAA10

This is a discussion on Crazy draft class results from NCAA10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
Rookie

Boogyman_33's Arena

OVR: 3
Icon2 Crazy draft class results from NCAA10

I just wanted to put this out there and see if anybody else has had this happen in their franchise. I created a school on NCAA, then at the end of the year I import the draft class to Madden. Anyways I just did the offseason for Year 2 and was really thrown off by the players from NCAA in the draft class. Sam Bradford, Jimmy Clausen, Eric Berry, Joe Haden & almost every other underclassman star that is really coming out for the 2010 Draft stayed in school. Just to make sure I didn't get jipped on the type of players available in the draft I looked at the all teams part of player management in my NCAA10 dynasty. There they all were to. Sam Bradford, Jimmy Cluasen, Dez Bryant, Eric Berry, Rolando McClain & so many more of the top players in the season. That makes me think that the draft coming up in the upcoming off-season in my Madden franchise will be huge draft wise. I mean if almost every first page of a position is all seniors going into the draft class will have a lot of low 80s to mid to high 70s. Has this happened to anybody else with having so many of the underclassman stay; especially the top rated ones from the first year of NCAA?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2010, 07:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Crazy draft class results from NCAA10

I use rosters that have Berry, Bradford, Clausen, Tate, and company Seniors.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:32 PM   #3
Rookie

Boogyman_33's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Crazy draft class results from NCAA10

I normally do that, but the whole create a school on NCAA10 had me think that if I just use those draft classes than it would keep me interested in both games longer. Plus w/the franchise sliders I'm using, plus gameplay I'm having an awesome time with both games. Crazy enough that my wife watched about a half of my Chiefs vs Chargers game and I quote said, "Wow those Chiefs play just like the real ones." I was down by 3 touchdowns and couldn't hang onto the football to save my life. This surprise I had w/this draft class though gave me that feeling of having a great 80's type draft w/just a whole draft loaded w/talent then the classes not being anything for a couple or three years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »