Home

Franchise file for 360

This is a discussion on Franchise file for 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 11:40 AM   #57
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Franchise file for 360

I think I've got a pretty good DC, but I want some ideas.

Problems:

Dan Williams is the top rated player and DT with a 88.

Some how Legarret Blount made it in an is a beast at 82.

Colt McCoy is a horrible 56.

What do you guys think?
Old 04-27-2010, 04:55 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
I think I've got a pretty good DC, but I want some ideas.

Problems:

Dan Williams is the top rated player and DT with a 88.

Some how Legarret Blount made it in an is a beast at 82.

Colt McCoy is a horrible 56.

What do you guys think?
Colt McCoy at a 56 is a little low. If he was in the 60s i think you could at least play with him and develop him but at a 56 that would take too long and he might not even get better.

Ive made draft classes before and Legarrette Blount has always been towards the top and im fine with that.

Dan Williams is good, but should not be ahead of Suh. I can hardly get Gerald McCoy to be at the top of mine so im alright with Dan Williams as a solid number 2 to Suh, but not nearly an 88 and the best player.

Im looking forward to the finished product. im glad you are doing it, thanks a lot.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #59
Rookie

How's Ryan Mathews rating? And I think McCoy being that low is pretty harsh but then again you never know when somebodies going to be an epic flop (see JaMarcus Russel and Ryan Leaf). Adds some randomness which there should be IMO.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:43 PM   #60
Rookie

hows it coming along?
Old 04-30-2010, 05:56 AM   #61
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets061
Colt McCoy at a 56 is a little low. If he was in the 60s i think you could at least play with him and develop him but at a 56 that would take too long and he might not even get better.

Ive made draft classes before and Legarrette Blount has always been towards the top and im fine with that.

Dan Williams is good, but should not be ahead of Suh. I can hardly get Gerald McCoy to be at the top of mine so im alright with Dan Williams as a solid number 2 to Suh, but not nearly an 88 and the best player.

Im looking forward to the finished product. im glad you are doing it, thanks a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo775
How's Ryan Mathews rating? And I think McCoy being that low is pretty harsh but then again you never know when somebodies going to be an epic flop (see JaMarcus Russel and Ryan Leaf). Adds some randomness which there should be IMO.
Here's my top 10 prospects.

Bradford 81
Suh 94(yes high but he fluctuates between 88-94)
McCoy 92
Williams 87
Berry 82
Okung 76
Haden 86
McClain 82
Spiller 75
Alualu 59

Here's a few other notable mentions.
Colt McCoy 78
Tebow 73
Dez Bryant 72
Golden Tate 75

I find DE's,DE's & OT's are the hardest to get right.

I'm still working on editing players who are rated to high to other player who deserve a boost.
Ryan Mathews is 69 but I'm going to swap ratings with Charles Scott who is 76 & has the same attributes as Mathews.
Gerhart came out 71 which I think is fair.
Dan William came out 60 but I have a few guys I can swap him with too, it's just hard to get the size the same or close since we can't edit the size.

Getting suitable DC's is an non stop process.
But once I get them to where I'm comfortable playing with them I usually do a 32 team chise.

Last edited by D-MAC©®; 04-30-2010 at 06:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2010, 02:03 PM   #62
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15

Alright guys, I'm about ready to just give up on this project as I can't get a great draft.

I had a great class, but two glaring problems:

Bradford came in at 67
Gerald McCoy is in the mid sixty (can't remember)

Other than those two, almost perfect. I'll let you guys decide if you want me to begin with that class. Fire away

*on a side note, if I ever get my hands on the person responsable for the ratings tranfer when importing.......it won't be pretty
Old 04-30-2010, 02:29 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
Alright guys, I'm about ready to just give up on this project as I can't get a great draft.

I had a great class, but two glaring problems:

Bradford came in at 67
Gerald McCoy is in the mid sixty (can't remember)

Other than those two, almost perfect. I'll let you guys decide if you want me to begin with that class. Fire away

*on a side note, if I ever get my hands on the person responsable for the ratings tranfer when importing.......it won't be pretty

Ha, I'd love to help you rough up whoever decided the ratings transfer system.

I would also love to see that class, even though McCoy and Bradford are too low, if everything else is close enough, I can deal with that. I'm not a Rams fan, and I hate the Bucs anyway, ha.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:43 PM   #64
Rookie

you can do it i have faith in you.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »