Home

Wow...underhanded.

This is a discussion on Wow...underhanded. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Wow...underhanded.

So, I was doing all of the free agency roster adjustments, and when I got everything caught up, some of the obvious holes in certain rosters bothered me, so I decided to go ahead and create the 2011 rookies. I was going to just put them on the teams that Mel Kiper (ESPN) guessed in his mock draft, and then after the draft, just change the teams...

And instead I had to add one more cheap thing to the (near endless) list of cheap and underhanded things EA has done.
They limited the number of created players...to FIVE. (XBox 360)
Wow. EA, I would've bought Madden 11 ANYWAYS. You didn't have to destroy my summer.
On all of the past Maddens, creating the drafted rookies is what kept me going through the summer... (I hate baseball.) Now I have no idea what will feed my sports addiction. I might just wither away into nothing. (Or die of boredom watching Sportscenter talk about baseball.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2010, 06:33 PM   #2
Rookie

str8ty's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Wow...underhanded.

hey idea go and edit players that have retired or that really dont play
Old 03-16-2010, 08:05 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8ty
hey idea go and edit players that have retired or that really dont play
Hey already thought of that. Tried it with young free agents, doesn't work because their potential is still F. Wouldn't work with retired guys either, because you can't edit age.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:55 PM   #4
Retar Crew

Antec's Arena

OVR: 12

You can use the HOF players. They are all young and A potential and have no picture to boot.

Just search through for the right height/weight combo and you can edit everything including college and name.

This I am not 100% positive on, but I'm pretty sure on: If you take a low potential young free agent and edit his ratings to be in the 80's you can make him B potential, or 70's for C potential if you want to do later rounds. You can't lower potential though, only raise it.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:54 PM   #5
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by hush
So, I was doing all of the free agency roster adjustments, and when I got everything caught up, some of the obvious holes in certain rosters bothered me, so I decided to go ahead and create the 2011 rookies. I was going to just put them on the teams that Mel Kiper (ESPN) guessed in his mock draft, and then after the draft, just change the teams...

And instead I had to add one more cheap thing to the (near endless) list of cheap and underhanded things EA has done.
They limited the number of created players...to FIVE. (XBox 360)
Wow. EA, I would've bought Madden 11 ANYWAYS. You didn't have to destroy my summer.
On all of the past Maddens, creating the drafted rookies is what kept me going through the summer... (I hate baseball.) Now I have no idea what will feed my sports addiction. I might just wither away into nothing. (Or die of boredom watching Sportscenter talk about baseball.)

Yeah, I did this also, and came back very upset..when my guys wouldn't be there in the FA list..There's no way around it.
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »