Home

TRUE-Madden10 Franchise Update *after the draft*

This is a discussion on TRUE-Madden10 Franchise Update *after the draft* within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #9
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: TRUE-Madden10 Franchise Update *after the draft*

oh poo

arprilfils daye gents, j/k about all dat
Old 04-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #10
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

told y'all i take this as serious as the fl lottery
Old 04-01-2010, 08:15 PM   #11
Nav
Rookie

Nav's Arena

OVR: 1

Did you edit their ratings before you started the NCAA Dynasty or something? Those ratings look to be on point besides the last few with 90s..??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2010, 08:17 PM   #12
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

Re: TRUE-******10 ********* Update *after the draft*

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8ty
when is this out

if i had to project a time frame it would be about a month, most likely after the NFL draft

im currently in process of simulating the season again, and i want decent stats, not just correct 2009 season team records
its important to me

no worries, it'll be worth the wait, and the rookie ratings are very good, much better than my first franchise file release, plus a lot has changed since my first ncaa10 edits (combine,etc.)

besides my original plan was a 'pre-draft release' and a 'post draft release' anyway, i just happened to decide a few weeks ago that i wanted to make my draftclass better, so i did for the 'post-draft release', and have to re-sim the season because of that

in either case, i have 2 options for which to choose from based on the real-life draft choices that are made, and which to use for my final franchise file that i'll be using until madden11 comes out and it'll be the one i share here on OS

as we get close to the actual draft in a few weeks, i'll post a spreadsheet that will contain rookie players OVR-rtgs this time

and i'll probably create a final, new thread for the final file........the 'summer pre-madden11 franchisefile on madden10'
Old 04-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #13
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nav
Did you edit their ratings before you started the NCAA Dynasty or something? Those ratings look to be on point besides the last few with 90s..??
dude.......i was joking!!, go back in the thread, read, and you'll see i deleted what i posted,

honestly im not too far off what i posted (as far as rookie ratings), but i'll post the rookie ovr-ratings at a later time, just give me a couple days to make the speadsheet
Old 04-01-2010, 09:30 PM   #14
Nav
Rookie

Nav's Arena

Dope.. but yo.. lmao.. the FREE AGENCY **** is crazy with the cap on.. lmao.. Peyton Manning can't even get signed by ANYONE cause everybody is over their cap limit.. roflz
Old 04-01-2010, 09:34 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nav
Dope.. but yo.. lmao.. the FREE AGENCY **** is crazy with the cap on.. lmao.. Peyton Manning can't even get signed by ANYONE cause everybody is over their cap limit.. roflz

Um if you just used the simple step he gave everyone in the earlier posts you can free up cap.

Just change players to their worst position, resign them, sign the guy you want, change the players back. Not that hard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #16
Nav
Rookie

Nav's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
Um if you just used the simple step he gave everyone in the earlier posts you can free up cap.

Just change players to their worst position, resign them, sign the guy you want, change the players back. Not that hard.
Uhhh No... I'm a Falcons fan son. I have no interest in signing him period myself.. just was pointing that out. I hate playing against him, he can stay his *** in there for all I care.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »