Home

Updated Offseason Roster feat. Ourlad's NFL Depth Charts (AFC/NFC complete)

This is a discussion on Updated Offseason Roster feat. Ourlad's NFL Depth Charts (AFC/NFC complete) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #1
Vin
All-Star

Vin's Arena

OVR: 2
Updated Offseason Roster feat. Ourlad's NFL Depth Charts (AFC/NFC complete)

I'm confident that at least 95% of the transactions that have occurred up until the point of this post are reflected in this roster, including Josh Bidwell signing with the Redskins which happened earlier today.

Nearly every player who is an UFA is in the FA pool with a few exceptions (the Cardinals were thin at a few positions, ect.). Every player who was cut should be in the FA pool.

Highlights include:
Every NFL team set to Ourlad's Depth Charts (by far the most up to date and accurate depth charts available. They're good enough that I paid for an annual subscription).
Tom Cable announced today that Wimbley would be playing SLB and NOT RE as originally thought. Trever Scott moves to the Weak Side and Seymour does not move to UT. Also, Kalif Barnes is favored to start at RT. All of this is reflected in the update.
The Bills switch to the 3-4.
The Redskins switch to the 3-4.
Donte' Stallworth added to Ravens with 09 ratings.

Lowlights include:
Some CB's are listed as Safties due to roster limitations. There's very few instances of this and its not reflected in the DC.
The Patriots have a TE who is not with the team. Crumpler is the starter and they've voiced their intentions on drafting a TE on day 1 so I didn't waste time CAPing a scrub.
Most numbers of players who swapped teams probably aren't accurate.
There's probably a lot of fringe players in the FA pool that are on an NFL roster. I simply didn't have the time to sift through that mess.
Mike Bell is already on the Eagles (that transaction looks like its going to go through, but hasn't happened yet).

This will be my last update until right before the draft. I'm finishing my tour here in Afghanistan and will be heading back to KAF (away from the internet and PS3) here in the next few days, which marks the start of the journey home. Hope you guys enjoy these. I passed an awful lot of time making them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (532.1 KB, 284 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #2
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Updated Offseason Roster feat. Ourlad's NFL Depth Charts (AFC/NFC complete)

Anyone downloaded these rosters? I'm going to check these out. How did it work with all the roster/FA limitations?

Can you post how to download these for use? I need a refresher and I'm sure others could use it to. Thanks!
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 03-23-2010, 03:00 PM   #3
Vin
All-Star

Vin's Arena

There's a way to get around the limitations with offensive tackles and guards as well as defensive ends and outside linebackers.

Also, there were a lot of guys coming back from IR that were in the FA pool as well as some street free agents that various teams picked up after the season was over.

just download the file, unzip it and transfer the folder to a thumbdrive.
Go to your saved data utility on the PS3 and copy the file. Thats all there is to it.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vswitzer
I'm confident that at least 95% of the transactions that have occurred up until the point of this post are reflected in this roster, including Josh Bidwell signing with the Redskins which happened earlier today.

Nearly every player who is an UFA is in the FA pool with a few exceptions (the Cardinals were thin at a few positions, ect.). Every player who was cut should be in the FA pool.

Highlights include:
Every NFL team set to Ourlad's Depth Charts (by far the most up to date and accurate depth charts available. They're good enough that I paid for an annual subscription).
Tom Cable announced today that Wimbley would be playing SLB and NOT RE as originally thought. Trever Scott moves to the Weak Side and Seymour does not move to UT. Also, Kalif Barnes is favored to start at RT. All of this is reflected in the update.
The Bills switch to the 3-4.
The Redskins switch to the 3-4.
Donte' Stallworth added to Ravens with 09 ratings.

Lowlights include:
Some CB's are listed as Safties due to roster limitations. There's very few instances of this and its not reflected in the DC.
The Patriots have a TE who is not with the team. Crumpler is the starter and they've voiced their intentions on drafting a TE on day 1 so I didn't waste time CAPing a scrub.
Most numbers of players who swapped teams probably aren't accurate.
There's probably a lot of fringe players in the FA pool that are on an NFL roster. I simply didn't have the time to sift through that mess.
Mike Bell is already on the Eagles (that transaction looks like its going to go through, but hasn't happened yet).

This will be my last update until right before the draft. I'm finishing my tour here in Afghanistan and will be heading back to KAF (away from the internet and PS3) here in the next few days, which marks the start of the journey home. Hope you guys enjoy these. I passed an awful lot of time making them.
did you update these from a roster download? if you updated them yourself then it lets you create as many players as u want
Old 03-24-2010, 03:05 AM   #5
Vin
All-Star

Vin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwittman5
did you update these from a roster download? if you updated them yourself then it lets you create as many players as u want
They're an updated version of EA final roster update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #6
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

Amazing rosters man, thanks for all the hard work. I was in the process of doing the same thing when you released this and I was only through 5 teams so thanks for the work. By the way, one of the simple problems I ran into was the Halfbacks for the Broncos and I was looking for JJ Arington, does anybody know what happened to him?
Old 03-24-2010, 02:52 PM   #7
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPL_6492
Amazing rosters man, thanks for all the hard work. I was in the process of doing the same thing when you released this and I was only through 5 teams so thanks for the work. By the way, one of the simple problems I ran into was the Halfbacks for the Broncos and I was looking for JJ Arington, does anybody know what happened to him?
How do you rosters look? All FA moves made? That's nice!
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 03-25-2010, 12:33 AM   #8
Vin
All-Star

Vin's Arena

The Bronco's running backs are a mess as far as Maddon's concerned. Arrington isn't in the game because he sat out last season and I couldn't find his ratings listed anywhere to CAP him. And the other street FAs they picked up aren't in the game. They also don't use a fullback apparently so I think I moved the third string TE.

Thanks for the kind words man. Glad you like em.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »