Home

Castatroys Roster

This is a discussion on Castatroys Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2010, 02:10 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Castatroys Roster

Ive been making rosters and rookies for madden since 01 on ps2. Using NFl.com/nfl draftcountdown/landys/ect. Ime so fed up with madden that ive decided to finally post a updated roster with 2010 rookies,vick,farve, ect for the 10 season. I have a away to work around the restrictions for cap limit, I might have to use the hall of fame players for bench players for teams(edited of course) Ive never posted my rosters I make for my friends so heres my gift to you yall. It will be for Ps3. Ill release 1 this week I dont have time to edit every player in the nfl cuz I just figured out a way. I will post my finall probaly before draft weekend with every single player donnie moore didnt do. But the rookies will be out this weekend. Players ratings will be similar to the begginning of the season , once again the final,final update wont come out till april 14. Screw madden I cant wait till backbreaker comes out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2010, 02:12 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Castatroys Roster

Im going to need u guys to post The ratings of bench players and ovr ratings for 2nd and 3rd stringers on each team not included in madden last roster download and 1st roster download.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:05 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 51
Re: Castatroys Roster

Ok these will be interesting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »