Home

Can anyone post the gamesave for... (360)

This is a discussion on Can anyone post the gamesave for... (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2010, 11:09 PM   #9
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Can anyone post the gamesave for... (360)

Yeah i have just had a a in depth read i got the file on the usb but it always says the file is damaged i am going to keep tweaking,
Old 04-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuxx24
Yeah i have just had a a in depth read i got the file on the usb but it always says the file is damaged i am going to keep tweaking,
are you able to inject/delete/extract the files on the usb key? If so then the only thing left for you to do is switch the device/profile ID's on your new roster file with your own. From here you resign the roster with modio, and its ready to be injected.

The usb explorers and such are very beta (the new dash was only added 3 days ago) so there is a jumping of hoops you have to do right now to get everything in the right format for each respective program to read. In time (way before draft day) there should be new tools that will streamline the operation to drag and drop.

the newest version of xtaf is here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mizwxovz2zm

Last edited by hendeeze; 04-09-2010 at 01:04 AM. Reason: misspell
Old 04-09-2010, 05:27 AM   #11
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

Yes i am able to do it i change the ID's to the same ids as my roster file on the usb then i put the file on my pc onto the usb then i go to load then it says it still damaged is it possible if you can post possible steps on how to do this? because i think i am doing it wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 05:45 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Yes i am able to do it i change the ID's to the same ids as my roster file on the usb then i put the file on my pc onto the usb then i go to load then it says it still damaged is it possible if you can post possible steps on how to do this? because i think i am doing it wrong.
either you did no rehash and resign using modio, or you may have injected the file in the wrong directory. If you are injecting back into the USB key, make sure to delete the original roster you have in your USB first, then inject the new file in its place. gl!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:51 PM   #13
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendeeze
either you did no rehash and resign using modio, or you may have injected the file in the wrong directory. If you are injecting back into the USB key, make sure to delete the original roster you have in your USB first, then inject the new file in its place. gl!

Tried this as well dude still no luck. I don't know what im doing wrong maybe i post waht i am doing maybe you could help correct it??

1. Downloaded the USBXTAFGUI AND MODIO programs from the links provided by you.

2. Access my usb using the XTAFGUI program for the usb and then extract my roster file from the usb onto my desktop of my pc.

3. Download your file the Mcnabbskins roster from rapidshare.

4. Open Modio and open the resigner window. Then proceed to open my roster file i just put on my desktop. Then open another resigner window and load up the mcnabbskins roster from the desktop as well.

5. Since the Mcnabbskins roster file id's is diffrent from my own i copy and past the ID's from my own roster to the mcnabbskins roster and click resign and rehash and save id set.

6. Go back to the usb XTAFGUI program and delete the roster that is on the usb. Then inject the file mcnabbskins that i just edited onto the usb.

Is this right? Because after i do all this i always ty to load the file and it always says it is damaged and cannot load. I am pretty sure i have it in the right directory because it has all my other madden saves there like my franchise and my settings... Im not sure what i am doing wrong i think i have follwed all your steps correctly.. Hopefully you can point me in the right direction..
Old 04-10-2010, 12:07 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Tried this as well dude still no luck. I don't know what im doing wrong maybe i post waht i am doing maybe you could help correct it??

1. Downloaded the USBXTAFGUI AND MODIO programs from the links provided by you.

2. Access my usb using the XTAFGUI program for the usb and then extract my roster file from the usb onto my desktop of my pc.

3. Download your file the Mcnabbskins roster from rapidshare.

4. Open Modio and open the resigner window. Then proceed to open my roster file i just put on my desktop. Then open another resigner window and load up the mcnabbskins roster from the desktop as well.

5. Since the Mcnabbskins roster file id's is diffrent from my own i copy and past the ID's from my own roster to the mcnabbskins roster and click resign and rehash and save id set.

6. Go back to the usb XTAFGUI program and delete the roster that is on the usb. Then inject the file mcnabbskins that i just edited onto the usb.

Is this right? Because after i do all this i always ty to load the file and it always says it is damaged and cannot load. I am pretty sure i have it in the right directory because it has all my other madden saves there like my franchise and my settings... Im not sure what i am doing wrong i think i have follwed all your steps correctly.. Hopefully you can point me in the right direction..
Yes that is correct,
Ok it might be 1 of 2 things. Try downloading
http://www.360-hq.com/download-file-210.html Run this program after you have resigned with modio but before you inject it back to the usb. (delete original on usb)
If that doesnt work open it up in modio again , and replace the device ID to 650BCD9F97B90BCBFE857DACD0D02E2ADCB83C18. Use your Profile ID.
Rehash/Resign
run the hash calculator again.
now inject the file back in the correct directory

Here is what the directory structure looks like if you only have 1 profile saved on it.
0.{dir}Content
0.{dir}____*yourprofileid*___
0.{dir}____*gameid*____ Madden 10 = 454108C6
0.{dir}00000001
0.ROSTER-*nameofroster* <--This is the correct folder to inject too.

Also double check each time you inject to your usb. Exit program unplug usb, plug it back in reopen USB xplorer and double check that the file you injected actually is there.
. If you want, upload any random roster of your own trade farve away to some random team and let me see if i can restore your roster on my console.

Last edited by hendeeze; 04-10-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:41 AM   #15
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

Ok thanks for that i will upload a roster later today i got work arrgh.... But i willl try these and let you know if it works or not..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2010, 11:37 AM   #16
Rookie

shaneralphie1993's Arena

OVR: 2

I think that you should rename the file to exactly the one that is on the usb drive already.

NCAA: Arkansas Razorbacks
NFL: New York Jets
NBA: Houston Rockets

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »