Home

Patriotsk1d up to date post draft franchise for ps3

This is a discussion on Patriotsk1d up to date post draft franchise for ps3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 51
Patriotsk1d up to date post draft franchise for ps3

Ok guys i got great news and just a little bad news. The great news is everyplayer will be under 90 for my final version. Now the bad news is clausen is a little to fast and tebow is a to low rated. Not a big deal right.

So any way its an incredible good class with mays a little high, but not a big deal. Now alot of players are in the 80's probely a little too much. But its better to have them their then too many players in the 90's. Everyone is ranked in the general area to and i dont know if anyone cares, but Jacoby Ford is the fastest guy in this draft, and hes not high ranked at much besides speed.

Now i have arround 16 hours to do about 48 hours of work but i will make sure its out the day after if not the same day as the draft.

Just look for the file soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Patriotsk1d up to date post draft franchise for ps3

time has become a major factor so i will not release this after the draft with a perfect season standings. That means not much at all. Now i will go back and sim the season with realistic stats and standings but that wont be uploaded untill 2 weeks after the draft.

now you guys will get the most realistic draft class arround with the only problem being clausen is 80 speed which in real life hes like 73. Thats not a big deal though since 80 speed is enough to do nothing.

So the day after look for the file and enjoy. I will also have a up to date roster with most of the drafted rookies.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:37 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
tebow is a to low rated. Not a big deal right.
actually dude that is a big deal to me, he in not best qb but not bad so he cant be low

he shoud be at least mid 60's overall madden rating or really low 70's right behind bradford, clausen, and mccoy

thats how i have him
Go Gators
Old 04-20-2010, 10:55 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjRock
actually dude that is a big deal to me, he in not best qb but not bad so he cant be low

he shoud be at least mid 60's overall madden rating or really low 70's right behind bradford, clausen, and mccoy

thats how i have him

congradulations you have tebow high rated and wait? Do you have everyone under 90? DO you have everyone in the correct rankings? Do you have realistic season stats and standings? Hmm do you have all the players who retired in real life retire only in the game? How about your highest rated player in the draft? How high is he? Wait do you have any of those things? I guess not.

So untill you can get all of those up to rank i wouldnt be talking that way.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:04 PM   #5
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18

i am the biggest tebow fan, but he's not the best QB in this draft so he cant be rated real high

IMO-Pike & LeFevour are prob more nfl-ready than tim in addition to bradford, clausen, and mccoy

again, i love tebow, but you gotta keep it real
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2010, 01:09 PM   #6
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Why is Clausen so fast? He's a pocket passer...
Old 04-21-2010, 03:18 PM   #7
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by alifeincomplete
Why is Clausen so fast? He's a pocket passer...
Dude, importing draft classes is far from an exact science, hard to get all players rated properly.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:26 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 5

Any chance you could upload the Franchise file saved up until right before the draft? I'd like to do the draft how I see it going beforehand. My favorite part of the offseason is the draft, so having a post draft franchise is cool, but kind of takes away from the experience.

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »