Home

Rookie Potential

This is a discussion on Rookie Potential within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Rookie Potential

Hey everyone I have a quick question. I'm attempting to create all 2010 rookies, so I can start playing a franchise once again. My question is is there a website where I can go to find the potential of the players. For example I want to create 4-7 rounders and was looking for some sites that give and explanation of the player and how good he can actually be. I hope that made sense because i'm having a little bit of difficulty explaining it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sal
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Rookie Potential

i dont think you can create that many players in the first place as there is not enough memory or some problem mentioned in this forum and madden 11 rookie potentials are probably not even determined yet.most players of them rounds would be C or D potential with a few Bs.

Why not wait for one of the roster updates in this thread,i heard there very good and will save you a lot of hassle.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »