Home

Any Advice for Users unable to gain Roster updates?

This is a discussion on Any Advice for Users unable to gain Roster updates? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Any Advice for Users unable to gain Roster updates?

Hi im new to this forum and im impressed with the work being put in to some of the Franchise updates.
However im from Europe and iv been reading that these updates wont work for us PAL users.However it seems that all PS3 games are region free so if you have a PAL console and a NTSC Madden copy these updates will work.Can anyone confirm this?
Also European users dont have much chance of an gaining an update seiing as NCAA 10 is only sold in North America thus taking away EU users from importing classes and doing a rookie class update.
So my question is to us users who cant gain an update or NCAA 10 have any way of getting the NCAA draft class import online as iv read theres is some way around the fact of not being able to transfer draft files.

And also would it be worth buying the American version of the game to play this update until Madden 11 comes out?

Thanks for your time and i thought id make a thread about this,clearing up all trouble for PAL users by also seeking advice from American Madden gamers.

Any possible solutions welcome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 51
Re: Any Advice for Users unable to gain Roster updates?

Not true. Madden, ncaa, nba live, nba 2k10, mlb the show, mlb 2k10, nhl 10, nhl 2k10 are not region free games.

If the file was made using a NTCS console than it wont work with a PAL console and the same as PAL file will not work on NTCS console.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:34 PM   #3
Rookie

Are you sure that this is the case and can i ask where you got this info?
thanks
Old 05-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaldinho
Are you sure that this is the case and can i ask where you got this info?
thanks

I am positive this is the case. Ask any moderator here or on any other site.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
Rookie

Ok thanks for that info,i trust you are correct,seems like us PAL users arent very appreciated by EA in regards Madden or NCAA.
Im thinking of editing the Jack English Draft classes names,teams,colleges at the end of year 1 as well as all team updates/stats and posting it up for PAL users.
I feel this is the best way to go as this class is very similar in regards to the real life players looks and ratings plus the fact PAL users cant import/upload a class.
Do you think this would be a good idea?
Thanks for responding
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »