Home

patriotsk1d's *official* post draft v2 release

This is a discussion on patriotsk1d's *official* post draft v2 release within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
Rookie

thesublime's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: patriotsk1d's *official* post draft v2 release

Pierre-Paul....Jason Pierre-Paul.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesublime
Pierre-Paul....Jason Pierre-Paul.

yes i know. mix it up on here all the time.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:20 PM   #11
Rookie

thesublime's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm sure you keep thinking of the Celtics' Paul Pierce...lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesublime
I'm sure you keep thinking of the Celtics' Paul Pierce...lol.

thats exactually what im always thinking of when i post that. I always think of paul pierce lol
Old 05-11-2010, 10:55 PM   #13
Banned

And heres a pre causion for anyone who thinks this( as i have had some complaints about this ). people have told me why is tebow rated higher than colt mccoy? Why is tebow rated way to high? Well heres a simple answer Tebow was drafted in the 1st round colt mccoy was drafted in the 3rd round. Theres a major difference there.

For example the draft 2 years ago the pats drafted kevin occonoll in the 3rd round why the lions while stafford was drafted in the 1st. Well occonoll is on the practice squad of the jets now and will most likely be cut why stafford is the starting qb for the lions.

Basicly teams are not stupid. They spend the whole year with scouts they pay to scout players. If colts better than tim why did colt get drafted 2 rounds later than tim? Why did all other 31 teams pass on colt until the 3rd round? why did holmgrane have to ask all the browns managers and coaches if they should draft him? You see where im getting at. And why should colt be rated higher than tim if donny moore the official madden 11 rater rates him lower than tim.

Any ways enough of that so one more complaint about this and I will report you for trolling( as that is trolling ) and i will post this in reply.

Ok thats enough of that, anyways i expect to have this released by saturday. Lets hope at least.

So all post some more info on the release tommorow.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:59 PM   #14

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

While I don't think you should have to defend your ratings to anyone as you are the one putting in the work to do these, your logic is not very good.

So you are saying any player drafter higher undoubtedly ends up the better player?

I don't need to remind you what round your QB was drafted in.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
While I don't think you should have to defend your ratings to anyone as you are the one putting in the work to do these, your logic is not very good.

So you are saying any player drafter higher undoubtedly ends up the better player?

I don't need to remind you what round your QB was drafted in.

Well i shouldnt have to defend my work, put im tired of pm's saying why is x rated so high and why is x rated so low.

But that is not my logic, i just needed to make a point. I realize some great QB's( Brady, Montana ) were drafted later than the 2nd round, but that doesnt apply to most players. For example: Marino, Manning, Favre, mcnabb, Drew Bledsoe, Steve Mccnair, Kerry Collins, Vick, Pennignton, cullpeper( was great for 2 or 3 seasons ). And all of those guys had great success at one point of their life in the nfl and were all drafted 38 overall or higher.

Then you do have busts like harrington, russell, carr, ramsey.

But my point was most of the time the higher draft quarterback was higher drafted for a reason. and that reason is he is more likely to succeed in the nfl than the guy drafted in the 3rd. It doesnt always happen, but it happens more than not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 02:13 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 5

Tebow was a great college QB. That's why he was drafted in the first round with the Broncos SECOND pick. He's more or less an experiment. If he works out, great. If he doesn't, the Broncos didn't really lose anything because it was the Bears pick in the first place.

I still think you're underestimating Colt. That's just my opinion. Not saying you're stupid or anything of that nature. I'm just not sure you've seen him play enough to make a fair analysis of what he should be. Tebow, sure, because he's hogged all the spotlight in college football for the past 3 or 4 seasons. Not saying Colt will be the next Peyton, but I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Okay. I'm done. Sorry if that's considered "trolling" or whatever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »