Home

Why are the Packers always underrated in Madden?

This is a discussion on Why are the Packers always underrated in Madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2010, 10:41 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Why are the Packers always underrated in Madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Man look at Revis' stats here. He might not be the playmaker Woodson is, but he is sure a better shut down corner IMO. This is crazy stuff. And the Randy Moss catch, was a cheap, 1 yard TD in which the Jets weren't even ready before the ball was snapped. While Woodson deserves DPoY definitely, didn't he get torched by Fitzgerald in the post-season, while Revis shut down Ocho Cinco, made two spectacular INTs against the Bengals and Chargers, and Manning basically ignored him, and decided to just throw away from him. I'm not saying Revis is clearly better, I just find it laughable about how you say Revis is definitely inferior.

-Andre Johnson, 4 rec, 35 yards, 0 TD
-Randy Moss, 4 rec, 24 yards, 0 TD
-Marques Colston, 2 rec, 33 yards, 0 TD
-Terrell Owens, 3 rec, 13 yards, 0 TD
-Randy Moss, 5 rec, 34 yards, 1 TD
-Steve Smith (Carolina), 1 rec, 5 yards, 0 TD
-Terrell Owens, 3 rec, 31 yards, 0 TD
-Roddy White, 4 rec, 33 yards, 0 TD
-Reggie Wayne, 3 rec, 33 yards, 0 TD
-Chad Ochocinco, 0 rec, 0 yards, 0 TD
-Chad Ochocinco, 2 rec, 28 yards, 0 TD (playoffs)
Charles Woodson got torched? Are you kidding me?

Fitzgerald 6 catches 2 TD's... Oh but wait... If you actually watch the game and not go off of complete bias and things you hear... You can easily figure out that Woodson was indeed the opposoite of getting torched. Larry Fitz 2 tds- BOTH Obvious pass interference calls that Woodson falls to the ground from the push off.

Oh and hmm... Larry Fitz'z maybe 3rd or 4th catch Who caused the Forced Fumble that led to us even having a chance to come back?

Oh wait that was Charles Woodson..

Please know your info.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:44 PM   #74
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
Guess being a patriots fan and a Jets ***** makes be biased. lol your kinda funny actually, considering im a patriots fan and a jets ***** I now love revis and the jets lol. Revis is better, look at those stats that Rayallen posted. lol.

And guess what ted ginn is one if not the fastest guy in the NFL. Burning revis on the deep ball means nothing at all.
Even if Ted Ginn has 4.2 speed you dont let a guy who only had 38 catches 1td and 400 yards. ,oh and Basically gets traded for Free (7th rd draft pick ) burn you. ....Exactly.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:49 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiX-Pack-SZ
Even if Ted Ginn has 4.2 speed you dont let a guy who only had 38 catches 1td and 400 yards. ,oh and Basically gets traded for Free (7th rd draft pick ) burn you. ....Exactly.
Well I guess all continue to talk to you for the next thew hours since I dought you will be here for any longer lol.

I dont think you get football at all. I love this, its fun arguing with people like this.

So guess what im a pats fan, i hate the dolphins and the jets. Revis is better, if you are fast of course you can beat a guy on a deap ball. Woodson went against guys who are horrible, revis went against a top flight reciever almost every game.

O and you "burned me" lolll what are you 5? Learn your knowledge first before posting, first off he was traded for a 5th and 7th.. All be glad to post videos of woodson getting beat by horrible recievers if you would like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2010, 10:59 PM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Well I guess all continue to talk to you for the next thew hours since I dought you will be here for any longer lol.

I dont think you get football at all. I love this, its fun arguing with people like this.

So guess what im a pats fan, i hate the dolphins and the jets. Revis is better, if you are fast of course you can beat a guy on a deap ball. Woodson went against guys who are horrible, revis went against a top flight reciever almost every game.

O and you "burned me" lolll what are you 5? Learn your knowledge first before posting, first off he was traded for a 5th and 7th.. All be glad to post videos of woodson getting beat by horrible recievers if you would like.
Yeah you obviously know alot about the NFL kid...Yeah and i won't be here in hours okayyyy??
To be honest...Anybody can tell you are a Little kid maybe like 14...And yeah i sure am 5? When did i say i Burned you?

And i guess ill keep questioning you...
Calvin Johnson is horrible x2?
Sidney Rice x2?
Percy Harvin x2?
Larry Fitzgerald x2?
Anquian Boldin?
Chad Ochocinco?

Really... Are those guys Horrible? Man if they are horrible i would like you to tell me whos not because that's just hilarious.

I guess you love sports talk, but you are constantly get embarrased when you go against me in any arguement.

Old 06-11-2010, 11:11 PM   #77
Banned

gocards055's Arena

OVR: 7

You packers fans need to chill. Your team is rated 7th best and has a 99 cb. Rodgers will probably be mid 90's. Some teams probably don't have player in the 90's at all.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #78
Banned

Icon1 Re: Why are the Packers always underrated in Madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiX-Pack-SZ
Yeah you obviously know alot about the NFL kid...Yeah and i won't be here in hours okayyyy??
To be honest...Anybody can tell you are a Little kid maybe like 14...And yeah i sure am 5? When did i say i Burned you?

And i guess ill keep questioning you...
Calvin Johnson is horrible x2?
Sidney Rice x2?
Percy Harvin x2?
Larry Fitzgerald x2?
Anquian Boldin?
Chad Ochocinco?

Really... Are those guys Horrible? Man if they are horrible i would like you to tell me whos not because that's just hilarious.

I guess you love sports talk, but you are constantly get embarrased when you go against me in any arguement.

lol now you calling me a kid. Look im 18 years old, not really a kid. You said to me the following: "burned... Exactully". Seams like your wrong again.
You are funny, exspecially for a newbie who just came to this site and is already talking smack like this. lol.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:13 PM   #79
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocards055
You packers fans need to chill. Your team is rated 7th best and has a 99 cb. Rodgers will probably be mid 90's. Some teams probably don't have player in the 90's at all.
Thank you.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:19 PM   #80
Banned

Quote:
lol now you calling me a kid. Look im 18 years old, not really a kid. You said to me the following: "burned... Exactully". Seams like your wrong again.
You are funny, exspecially for a newbie who just came to this site and is already talking smack like this. lol.

Ok you are 18 but based off your responses you are portrayed as a 14 yr old kid. And once again i embaress you..... I didn't say "Burned You" the "burn you" was a part of me embaressing you with that pitiful coverage video of Darelle Revis going against Ted Ginn.

And I like how you side step this conversation away from football since you know your are just getting blasted by me. In no way am i being mean , i am looking for someone to talk Legit NFL football to , and unfortunetly people like you with no knowledge of the game clog up these boards .

And no, You are wrong for maybe the 5th time in a row. But hey . I guess ill say it to you because your poor and moronic arguements and responses deserve it......Burned You kid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »