Home

Why are the Packers always underrated in Madden?

This is a discussion on Why are the Packers always underrated in Madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Why are the Packers always underrated in Madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenReign86
Nick Collins - 89 speed in Madden 10? Seriously?
89 doesn't reflect his breakaway speed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 11:00 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by raguel
89 doesn't reflect his breakaway speed?
No, he should have 93-95 speed.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #27
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Because being the 4th highest rated team in the NFC and 7th in the entire NFL is so underrated..

Just go in and re-rate players to your liking... Overall rating doesn't really make a difference anyway, it's more about your tools and how you utilize them..
Old 06-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 22

I remember in Rodgers' 1st season he brought us back from something like 21 points down, it was either against the Falcons or Panthers. To only have the defense give it right back. Do you honestly expect a young QB to lead not one but two amazing 2nd half come backs, in the same game? And like I said he did bring us back and lead us on numorous 2nd half comebacks, if not for the D he would have had something like 4-5 4th QTR comebacks, in his 1st year. Also he is top 5 easy. He is probably the 4th best QB in the NFL behind, Manning, Brees, and Brady. And I fully expect him to pass Brady this season.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:55 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
I remember in Rodgers' 1st season he brought us back from something like 21 points down, it was either against the Falcons or Panthers. To only have the defense give it right back. Do you honestly expect a young QB to lead not one but two amazing 2nd half come backs, in the same game? And like I said he did bring us back and lead us on numorous 2nd half comebacks, if not for the D he would have had something like 4-5 4th QTR comebacks, in his 1st year. Also he is top 5 easy. He is probably the 4th best QB in the NFL behind, Manning, Brees, and Brady. And I fully expect him to pass Brady this season.
I actually think Rivers is a better QB than Rodgers. Favre should definitely be in the mix from last season as a Top 5. And as a Cowboy fan, I do believe Romo should be in the Top 5 discussion. I think the top 3 are obviously set. The Top 4th and 5th QB is really a toss up. I just don't know if Rodgers can crack the Top 5 with the other QB's in the league. Even McNabb could be considered.

But enough of this. Like Equinox said, Green Bay is the 4th highest rated NFC team, and the 7th highest in the NFL. How exactly are they underrated? That's pretty damn good considering the NFC is stacked with great teams.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:58 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
3 rings? You expect rogers to pass him? how? He would have to get at least 4 rings to pass him. Brady had a dislocated thinger and broken ribs for half of last year and was recovering from his knee injury. The only injury this year is welker, and he is already full in practice. good luck on that.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:59 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
3 rings? You expect rogers to pass him? how? He would have to get at least 4 rings to pass him. Brady had a dislocated thinger and broken ribs for half of last year and was recovering from his knee injury. The only injury this year is welker, and he is already full in practice. good luck on that.
Wow, Patskid. I didn't even see where he said Rodgers would pass Brady. If I did, I would've said something.

I'm not the biggest fan of the Patriots, I'll be the first to say. And I'm not a huge fan of Brady either, but I respect both for what they've done this decade. They have done what the Cowboys did in the 90's. Every decade has a team that just flat out dominates. In the 70's, it was the Steelers. In the 80's it was the 49ers. The Cowboys in the 90's and while, in my opinion, the Colts should have been the best team in the league as far as record goes, but only 1 ring to show for it, but Pats definitely owned this decade. And to be honest, I would love to see a Cowboys/Pats SB come February at Texas Stadium. I really think it would be a matchup for the ages. The only 2 Franchises to be known as a Dynasty (3 in 4, baby!)

Only other matchup that would be almost as good would be Cowboys/Steelers. Like I always tell Steelers fans... They might be the first to 6, but Cowboys will be first to 7. Haha.

But yea, anyways. Rodgers overtaking Brady?

In the words of Chad Ochocinco... " CHILD, PLEASE! DAT DON'T MAKE NO DAMN SENSE."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2010, 01:03 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrinity
Wow, Patskid. I didn't even see where he said Rodgers would pass Brady. If I did, I would've said something.

I'm not the biggest fan of the Patriots, I'll be the first to say. And I'm not a huge fan of Brady either, but I respect both for what they've done this decade. They have done what the Cowboys did in the 90's. Every decade has a team that just flat out dominates. In the 70's, it was the Steelers. In the 80's it was the 49ers. The Cowboys in the 90's and while, in my opinion, the Colts should have been the best team in the league as far as record goes, but only 1 ring to show for it, but Pats definitely owned this decade. And to be honest, I would love to see a Cowboys/Pats SB come February at Texas Stadium. I really think it would be a matchup for the ages. The only 2 Franchises to be known as a Dynasty (3 in 4, baby!)

Only other matchup that would be almost as good would be Cowboys/Steelers. Like I always tell Steelers fans... They might be the first to 6, but Cowboys will be first to 7. Haha.

But yea, anyways. Rodgers overtaking Brady?

In the words of Chad Ochocinco... " CHILD, PLEASE! DAT DON'T MAKE NO DAMN SENSE."
Agreed. While rodgers put up ok numbers for the past 2 years, how many yards do they have running? Huh? Exactually, their offence is pass 80 percent and run the other 20.

And ya the colts in a way have dominated, but I really only think rings is what matters, brady still has a thew reccords, but those 3 rings are far more important.

Tecnically the colts only have 1 ring because they won vs the cowboys off an illegall play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »