Home

Beastofbostons Official Madden 11 Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Beastofbostons Official Madden 11 Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2010, 01:39 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Beastofbostons Official Madden 11 Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfan21
Admittedly, it's annoying having to control all 32 teams... but if you do, just go through and make the trades. Here's a list of traded picks:

http://www.draftinsiders.com/node/35
If I control all 32 teams, will I have to make all of the decisions for all teams? I really have no interest in controlling more than one team, but I would like to have draft picks in order... so is there a way to have them make their own decisions and such after I make my desired trades?
Old 08-09-2010, 02:27 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by X12Celtics3
If I control all 32 teams, will I have to make all of the decisions for all teams? I really have no interest in controlling more than one team, but I would like to have draft picks in order... so is there a way to have them make their own decisions and such after I make my desired trades?
Yep, if you go into franchise settings or something of the sort, you can switch all the computer teams to run by themselves, such as re-signings. I can't remember where the menu is off the top of my head. You will know all the potential ratings, since you're technically controlling all the teams, and in the off-season you have to click through a lot of things such as each draft pick, but that's about the only differences.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:10 AM   #11
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

When do you expect these draft classes to be out?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »