Home

Madden NFL 11 Xbox 360 Roster Updates

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Xbox 360 Roster Updates within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2010, 12:46 PM   #17
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 11 Xbox 360 Roster Updates

The file shall be divided into 4 parts because of how long it takes to upload the files. The files need to be placed into 1 file folder called "Xbox 360". The zip files themselves are called Data0001, Data0002, Data0003, and Data0004. So the finished folder looks like this on your USB drive in your address bar. The "F" partition is your USB drive.

F:/Xbox 360/

Last edited by bigtxambition; 08-09-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Instead of letting people download a couple of GB when the roster file itself is merely a couple of MB maybe it's a better idea to use Xtaf.
The files you need is not big but the way M$ creates the partion on the USB drive is by reserving all the space on the USB drive with pretty much junk. The Madden files itself are probably less then 10 MB.

With this Xtaf tool you can access the file on the USB drive directly under Windows and one can extract the roster file. And if you just upload the small roster file people can use one of the Rehash/Resign tools (like CONcept 0.3) and inject the roster file on their USB drive and then use it in Madden 11.
(You should probably use one of those R/R tools too to wipe out your console ID before uploading the file.)

This way it would save you the time uploading some GB and also save people the time downloading.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:36 AM   #19
Rookie

H8ff0000's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerpuncher
Instead of letting people download a couple of GB when the roster file itself is merely a couple of MB maybe it's a better idea to use Xtaf.
The files you need is not big but the way M$ creates the partion on the USB drive is by reserving all the space on the USB drive with pretty much junk. The Madden files itself are probably less then 10 MB.

With this Xtaf tool you can access the file on the USB drive directly under Windows and one can extract the roster file. And if you just upload the small roster file people can use one of the Rehash/Resign tools (like CONcept 0.3) and inject the roster file on their USB drive and then use it in Madden 11.
(You should probably use one of those R/R tools too to wipe out your console ID before uploading the file.)

This way it would save you the time uploading some GB and also save people the time downloading.
^This. I can't stress this enough. Only upload the file itself, not the memory card/USB image.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:03 PM   #20
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

I actually don't have my own PC, so I have no choice but to provide the USB drive files.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:00 PM   #21
Rookie

But you need to access the USB drive before you upload the content so you need a PC somehow.
And both Xtaf and CONCept 0.3 are standalone (portable) programs which you don't even need to install. Just unpack/unzip the archive and start them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 05:05 PM   #22
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerpuncher
But you need to access the USB drive before you upload the content so you need a PC somehow.
And both Xtaf and CONCept 0.3 are standalone (portable) programs which you don't even need to install. Just unpack/unzip the archive and start them.
I can't download a file just yet, but I should get a PC later this week.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtxambition
I can't download a file just yet, but I should get a PC later this week.
This would be great.
And it would save all of us time uploading/downloading the roster.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:10 PM   #24
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

Post Re: Madden NFL 11 Xbox 360 Roster Updates

My 1st roster update will feature the addition of these Dallas Cowboys rookies:

TE DajLeon Farr #87
SS Barry Church #42
TE Scott Sicko #86
FB Chris Gronkowski #44

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »