Home

Madden NFL 11 Xbox 360 Roster Updates

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Xbox 360 Roster Updates within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

OVR: 21
Post Madden NFL 11 Xbox 360 Roster Updates

Here you can find my roster updates for Madden NFL 11. I plan to post one in this topic thread on 09/01 as my 1st roster update for the XBOX 360 verision of Madden NFL 11. It will be a zip file containing the roster update and the dummy profile called MaddenRosterMan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 07:15 PM   #2
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 11 Xbox 360 Roster Updates

I plan to call the file "RosUpdate0910".
Old 07-31-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

The main changes should be depth chart changes to each team. Big Ben will be the #4 QB in my roster update. Also, for the preseason games you will need to move Dez Bryant off the depth chart because he is said to be out until the beginning of the regular season. With each version I plan to post the list of important changes.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #4
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

Post Re: Madden NFL 11 Xbox 360 Roster Updates

Houston's Brian Cushing will be the backup OLB on the depth chart for the Texans. Also, Dez Bryant will be the last WR on the depth chart for the Cowboys.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #5
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

In EA's default rosters Brett Favre should not be in the game. I'm sure you already know that Favre will announce his retirement soon. I'm glad he's 40. Its time to move on and see if Tavaris Jackson can lead the Vikings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #6
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

Post Re: Madden NFL 11 Xbox 360 Roster Updates

I bought my first Sandisk 4GB Cruzer USB Drive and it works OK with the Xbox 360. It works a little slow. Other than that its acceptable to use. Yes, you can copy and upload the content from the USB to an online server and save on your PC's HDD. Anyway, as planned the 1st roster update will be available on 09/01 without any delays at all. The file will include a dummy profile for you guys to use called MaddenRosterMan. I'll let you guys know later on what time of day the update should be available.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:44 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtxambition
In EA's default rosters Brett Favre should not be in the game. I'm sure you already know that Favre will announce his retirement soon. I'm glad he's 40. Its time to move on and see if Tavaris Jackson can lead the Vikings.
yeah this has sort of been debunked. Favre himself didn't say that he wasn't retiring, but he did say that the only way he would is if he was not healthy. He is still trying to rehab his ankle. I have seen videos of Favre in the game and I don't think that he won't be in the game when it ships. Is he in the demo?? I am saying that he will be in the game when it ships, but if he does retire he will probably be removed in a roster update, like Teddy Bruschi, Plaxico Burres (he went to jail but same idea), or Trent Green last year.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:24 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for doing this.

Will all yor coming roster updates be based on the initial EA rosters or will you re-do your rosters with the EA updated rosters which they'll probably once again troughout the season? Those where EA adjusts ratings, adds/drops players etc.
Maybe not with every EA update but once in a while would probably be a good idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »