Home

Madden 11 Classic Roster Set

This is a discussion on Madden 11 Classic Roster Set within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Madden 11 Classic Roster Set

You can take a look at my classic rosters for Backbreaker...
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d-xbox360.html

I have done 80s redskins(theisman/riggins)..80s 49ers (roger craig at RB)...etc.

Download it and open it with Finn's editor and you will have the ratings, but obviously you will have to tweak it for Madden.

MAKE SURE THOUGH that Madden does not have a limit on created players because I tried to do clssic rosters for Madden 10 and after a dozen teams could not make any more!
MJ

Last edited by mrjordan; 08-12-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:04 PM   #10
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
KGun,

I attached an xls (had to use winrar to compress for this site) of the 89 49ers which will show you what you would get with an export from NFL2K5. The personal appearance stuff is all the way to the right column wise. Note that skin tones are based on the info found in this link:

http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/genericfaces1.html

Hope this helps...let me know if you need more or found a better way.

C

yeah this is great

can u export:

82 (or 83) redskins
84 dolphins
84 49ers
85 bears
90 bills
90 giants
92 cowboys
99 rams
01 ravens
07 patriots

I hope i can do 10 full teams with create player/team...or i'll just edit the current rosters to match these teams

thanks !
Old 08-13-2010, 09:03 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
yeah this is great

can u export:

82 (or 83) redskins
84 dolphins
84 49ers
85 bears
90 bills
90 giants
92 cowboys
99 rams
01 ravens
07 patriots

I hope i can do 10 full teams with create player/team...or i'll just edit the current rosters to match these teams

thanks !
Yep...will do. I think you are going to be stuck creating players vs editing current rosters. You can't change certain attributes on current rosters (like skin tone) so that kills it.

I should have the teams below attached here later today. Are you limited in CAP mode to a certain number of players or would you be able to do 30 teams?

C

EDIT: file is attached. I did not have the 84 49ers or 90 Giants so included the 89 49ers and 86 Giants.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 2K5HistoricXLS.rar (127.4 KB, 108 views)

Last edited by capa; 08-13-2010 at 10:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 1

A guy at my Gamestop said that CapLords are coming back this year and doing Historic team rosters for PS2, PS3, and XBox 360 He knows the guys that did the site last year. He said they folded due to lack of support from the forums not letting people spread the word about them. All people that subscribed last year will get this years historic teams for FREE. That would be cool! I don't know why EA just can't make a Team Builder for Madden 11
Old 08-13-2010, 07:15 PM   #13
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Yep...will do. I think you are going to be stuck creating players vs editing current rosters. You can't change certain attributes on current rosters (like skin tone) so that kills it.

I should have the teams below attached here later today. Are you limited in CAP mode to a certain number of players or would you be able to do 30 teams?

C

EDIT: file is attached. I did not have the 84 49ers or 90 Giants so included the 89 49ers and 86 Giants.

thanks dude!...these things were awesome when i played 2k5 on the ol XBOX....not sure how many players i can create but i'm only looking for a few teams anyway

thanks again C
Old 08-13-2010, 08:01 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 21

Thanks! It was a labor of love for sure when I made them for 2K5. I still play that game only with historic teams because you can't with Madden.

Here is a link to my season last year:

http://nfl2k5greats.yolasite.com/

C
Old 08-15-2010, 03:52 PM   #15
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4

i would definitely be interested in helping out with this. i'm not too much of a detail freak, but i would help with naming, skin tone, numbers, etc. shoot me a pm if you decide to go ahead with it and let me know what you need.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 01:05 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 1

How's the project coming along? Do we have any Historic teams done?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »