Home

Madden 11 Classic Roster Set

This is a discussion on Madden 11 Classic Roster Set within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Madden 11 Classic Roster Set

yeah I can't wait to see how you guys are doing on this. I plan on doing the 98 Denver Broncos and the 98 Minnesota Vikings on one roster, could be really interesting.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:11 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 1

What's the cap limit for madden this year? Last year you could only create a few players. Also, are these teams being done for PS3 or XBOX 360?
Old 08-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
yeah I can't wait to see how you guys are doing on this. I plan on doing the 98 Denver Broncos and the 98 Minnesota Vikings on one roster, could be really interesting.
Yeah that was supposed to be the real Superbowl that year. The Vikings choked! I was so mad that year.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #20
Pro

The roster I am making is for PS3. I am not sure if anyone is doing work for the 360. Yeah don't get me started on the 98 season or that NFC Championship. There were a lot of injuries that game, John Randle was a big one. It all came down to Anderson though, and he screwed up. There was that one dropped pass to Moss in the endzone though.............. its hard to think about. Even harder than what happened last year.

Edit: Oh, someone on here took it right to the end, the CAP limit is over 100

Last edited by bobthenailer; 08-16-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:55 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
The roster I am making is for PS3. I am not sure if anyone is doing work for the 360. Yeah don't get me started on the 98 season or that NFC Championship. There were a lot of injuries that game, John Randle was a big one. It all came down to Anderson though, and he screwed up. There was that one dropped pass to Moss in the endzone though.............. its hard to think about. Even harder than what happened last year.
I think Moss was hurt also in that game, I believe he hurt his ribs (but he kept playing). As for last year, I just knew the Vikings were going to the Superbowl. I wanted Favre to win that game so bad I probably jinxed him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 01:59 PM   #22
Banned

If you still have last years Madden (PS3). CapLords did some Historic rosters that included the 98 Vikings. You should be able to find them somewhere online. A guy posted them not to long ago this year. The teams are great, I think it's like 60 or so Historic teams.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:03 PM   #23
Banned

Here it is. I don't know if the link still works or not but it was posted here:

http://osatwork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=408063
Old 08-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #24
Pro

Yep, from what I can see CAPLORDs got a lot of their stuff from Madden 2006 which is what I am basing mine on. There are like 30 classic teams in that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »