Home

Madden 11 Classic Roster Set

This is a discussion on Madden 11 Classic Roster Set within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Madden 11 Classic Roster Set

I think I'm gonna put one together...i know it has its limitations

does anybody know (paging capa!) where i can get a spreadsheet listing the player likenesses/ attributes for some of the classic teams?

my goal is to do *some* of the teams from the 80s/90s, such as...early 80s redskins(theisman/riggins)...early 90s bills/cowboys....80s 49ers (roger craig at RB)...etc

thanks guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Madden 11 Classic Roster Set

If you want I just got a copy of Madden 2006 and it has a lot of those teams in it, let me know who you want and I will give you the ratings that are in the game. I have been doing up a few CAPs but so far the only CAP I have that could even remotely be considered a classic is Doug Flutie. I think that some of those teams were done by the CAPLORDS group while they were still around. There is a thread somewhere on here where all their work was released for free after the site went under. It would be interesting to get some of that switched over onto madden 11, but I don't think that guy was even involved with this form and I would sort of be hesitant to use someone else's work. Other than that though look around for those rosters, they're great they have the 98 Vikings, the 65 Packers, 85 Bears lots of great teams, the steelers from their 70s dynasty years, really fun to play.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:52 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 21

Hey...I popped in to see if anyone was going to do classic teams. Not sure what the editing restrictions are this year. Can you edit or create a league of classic teams?

I can dump classic teams from NFL2K5 into a spreadsheet which will have attributes and other info that you could use as a guide. Is this what you are looking for?

Give me a specific set of teams and I'll take a shot.

C
Old 08-10-2010, 03:36 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Please make sure that you include the '99-'00 season Super Bowl Champion STL Rams in your rosters. It just wouldn't be a classic roster set without The Greatest Show On Turf.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:37 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

How you going to do this? you can't see the helmets when creating the players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 10:32 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 21

KGun,

I attached an xls (had to use winrar to compress for this site) of the 89 49ers which will show you what you would get with an export from NFL2K5. The personal appearance stuff is all the way to the right column wise. Note that skin tones are based on the info found in this link:

http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/genericfaces1.html

Hope this helps...let me know if you need more or found a better way.

C
Attached Files
File Type: rar ESPNNFL2K5_49ers8949ers.rar (12.1 KB, 74 views)
Old 08-12-2010, 09:36 AM   #7
Rookie

jojo9463's Arena

OVR: 5

If it helps any this link has rosters and stats for NFL/AFL
teams as far back as 1920.

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/stats.nsf
Old 08-12-2010, 02:30 PM   #8
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm gonna try to put together a roster of the Bills from their Super Bowl years; I haven't decided which year yet, and may even go with a conglomeration best-of roster (ala, ditching Norwood for Christie). This will let me see how many CaPs I can really make. If I don't run out of space, I'll start one for the Giants and recreate the Super Bowl that should have been ours.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »