Home

CAP Requests........if anyone wants a certain player CAPed just ask here

This is a discussion on CAP Requests........if anyone wants a certain player CAPed just ask here within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2010, 03:32 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: CAP Requests........if anyone wants a certain player CAPed just ask here

No problem. Not to let everyone down or anything but I AM going to be playing Madden 11, lol so I am going to slow the pace that I am doing the CAPs a little bit. Still, you can look forward to a few of them per week. I am going to see if I can find Sehorn in madden 2006, I think he was gone by then though. as far as Redman goes, he looks to be a redzone short yardage power kind of back, say similar to LenDale White or Marshawn Lynch? I will have to go and try to gather info on him. If he makes the roster though you will probably see him in a roster update.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:29 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 3

To: Bobthenailer:

One of the things I would like to do is encourage others to contribute their own CAPs to our threads. I think we should have three threads and ask that those who do wish to add their own caps use models similar to ours. One for free agents CAPS not in Madden 11, one for alternative football realty CAPS for Madden 11 and a last one for “NFL Greats” which I believe will be called “NFL Legends” in Madden 11. This last one will include the “NFL [Almost] Greats” or “NFL [Almost] Legends.” I think we should make clear in the threads that these CAPS related to Madden 11 and not Madden 10. I am going to redo all of mine for Madden 11 after I purchase the game which will probably not be until the weekend. My CAPS will change if the ratings of the players I used as my models changed from Madden 10 to Madden 11.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:31 AM   #11
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Bob, I believe the most recent you'd find him [Sehorn] on would be as a free agent in Madden '05. I never played that as I was a 2K'er up until last year, but he should be in that version of the game.

Slightly unrelated: do we have any idea of how many CaP slots there are in this year's copy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 10:41 AM   #12
Pro

I am testing that on the release roster right now. I am at 7 so far. The good news is I think they fixed the CAP slot thing, bad news is I don't see the NFL Greats anywhere, so it looks like editing those guys is out. If so for CAP Purposes this is good news. Only thing that sucks is that they arn't there for shake-and-bake anymore (say if I want Fran Tarkenton, I have to cap him I can't just pull him off the list) Maybe I didn't notice the greats but I am not sure. I also don't see this Swagger rating anywhere. Strange.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:56 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Maybe he's too similar to Perriloux, but how about Jarrett Brown out of WVU? He went undrafted this year, but he's in camp with the Niners at the moment. Best arm at the combine this year, very athletic, but he had consistency issues in college - for every 30 yard rope he squeezed between 2 DBs, he'd sail another over everyone's heads. He'd be a beast in the NFL if he ever gets it together, but it's hard for undrafted rookie QBs to make it; perhaps Madden is the best place for him.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #14
Rookie

SethMurphy's Arena

OVR: 3

Trevor Harris, QB, Jacksonville Jaguars - UDFA this year, currently the 3rd QB on roster with the Jags, graduated from Edinboro University of PA, Division II football, huge huge numbers, look him up. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:32 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can you post the cap for Joe Webb - QB - Vikings here or where do I find it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #16
Pro

its on the CAP Central thread. Latest one I added.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »