Home

Looking for 360 Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Looking for 360 Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 10:58 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for 360 Draft Classes

Alright, I put the file exactly where you said, but then it isn't even showing up on my 360. I was messing around with Modio and when I resign/hash it there, I clicked save to device. When I do that it shows up on my 360 but it says its corrupted. Any thoughts? I am a very tech-savvy person but this is kicking my ***.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TO#81
Alright, I put the file exactly where you said, but then it isn't even showing up on my 360. I was messing around with Modio and when I resign/hash it there, I clicked save to device. When I do that it shows up on my 360 but it says its corrupted. Any thoughts? I am a very tech-savvy person but this is kicking my ***.

Are you rehashing and resigning with your device ID and profile ID, if not then it wont work.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:13 PM   #19
Rookie

Hello right now im having the same problem, first followed cableant steps and my 360 didn't recognize the file, then i changed the second folder number from 00000003 to 000000001 and 360 recognized but as a corrupted file, so right now im tryin to find somethind in modio to fix it.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:18 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighulu
Hello right now im having the same problem, first followed cableant steps and my 360 didn't recognize the file, then i changed the second folder number from 00000003 to 000000001 and 360 recognized but as a corrupted file, so right now im tryin to find somethind in modio to fix it.
Thats strange, all I did was rehash and resign each file with my device ID and profile ID then i put the entire folder on my hard drive.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:33 PM   #21
Rookie

I am using a usb drive, if that makes any difference. I'm working with cableant right now on chat but I just can't figure it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #22
Rookie

yea im also using a usb drive, i dont know maybe the program to explore the usb is different, also the version of modio, i cant think in anything else.

I think it has something to do with relation between files and folders, because when you save to device in modio the program automatically create the second folder with the name 00000001 (which i did it manually), and that's when the xbox recognize the files

Last edited by bighulu; 08-12-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:29 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

I don't use save to device in modio. I was trying to help TO#81 earlier and he kept telling me they would not show up on his usb stick in the xbox dashboard.

I tried the whole process over again, and mine did not show in the dash either. I guess I didn't notice the first time, but apparently they don't show in the dash. When I started Madden and looked at the usb device (under the load/delete option) they where there. I started a franchise and it let me load them right up.

Might be that simple lol.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:41 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cableant
I don't use save to device in modio. I was trying to help TO#81 earlier and he kept telling me they would not show up on his usb stick in the xbox dashboard.

I tried the whole process over again, and mine did not show in the dash either. I guess I didn't notice the first time, but apparently they don't show in the dash. When I started Madden and looked at the usb device (under the load/delete option) they where there. I started a franchise and it let me load them right up.

Might be that simple lol.

Got it!!!, you are right is that simple, thanks man I really appreciate it, we got into trouble for nothing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »