Home

***PSP Roster Update For Madden 11***

This is a discussion on ***PSP Roster Update For Madden 11*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2010, 08:37 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ***PSP Roster Update For Madden 11***

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxusrxz
Right, but what do you use to like view current players then copy the entry and then edit them? Sorry if it's a noobie question but I have not found a way to view the psp roster file in a readable way...thanks
You just go to My Madden, then Rosters. You'll see a list of things you can do like view the rosters, trade players, etc. Select a player by pressing X, and then you can edit attributes and info. A few things such as age cannot be changed.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

It works fine. I connected via USB, backed up the original roster save folder (ULUS10541016), then just replaced the folder with the contents of the zip file. I loaded the roster just fine, and saw the changes in the roster (TO on the Bengals).

Thanks for the roster update MltipleAccount1
Old 08-12-2010, 10:46 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by savi0
It works fine. I connected via USB, backed up the original roster save folder (ULUS10541016), then just replaced the folder with the contents of the zip file. I loaded the roster just fine, and saw the changes in the roster (TO on the Bengals).

Thanks for the roster update MltipleAccount1
Great news! thanks4 downloadin
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

I tried it one last time, and it still says it is corrupted. The two games must not be the same some how, between downloaded version and UMD version. I am right in thinking that people with the downloaded version of Madden 11 PSP, it works, and those with UMD version of Madden 11 PSP, it doesn't work? I wonder what the difference is. I wonder if I uploaded my roster would it work for those people with the downloaded version? Does anybody who has the UMD version get it to work?

MltipleAccount1, if possible, could you put up all the changes you did to your roster so I could do it for mine, and then I could upload the UMD version here also so maybe everyone could have this, unless this is just me having a problem with the roster.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:50 PM   #37
Rookie

Just a little note. It looks like we will be able to at least update the game in the PSP. I am not sure if it will do Roster updates, but it will do game updates at least. This is how you check for an update for the Madden 11 for the PSP, at least for the UMD version. Go to game area, UMD. Highlight the Madden 11 game. Press the triangle on the top, scroll down to update and if there is an update, it will update the game. Maybe they can use this to update rosters too. We will have to see.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:10 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfine1966
I tried it one last time, and it still says it is corrupted. The two games must not be the same some how, between downloaded version and UMD version. I am right in thinking that people with the downloaded version of Madden 11 PSP, it works, and those with UMD version of Madden 11 PSP, it doesn't work? I wonder what the difference is. I wonder if I uploaded my roster would it work for those people with the downloaded version? Does anybody who has the UMD version get it to work?
I have the version downloaded from PSN, and it doesn't work for me.

It has to be something else, if the successes with the downloaded version are with the legitimate download.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:25 PM   #39
Rookie

I would still like to know which type of Madden 11 PSP game had luck with the download. Was it UMD or the downloaded version. Who here that downloaded had luck with it and how did they install the file. Was the game already being used or was it a new game with no files saved yet. I started to change players teams myself, but I really don't have time to create new players. My suggestion to the OP is to go back into his game on the PSP, save the roster file again, but to a different file. Create like Roster2, so you will have 2 roster now. Roster 2 will have a number in the same folder like this, ULUS10541017. Then put new file into zip or rar and try to upload the 2nd roster and see if that works.
See if that makes any difference. If it doesn't, I am all out of suggestions.

I just tried downloading from 3 different browsers, IE8, Firefox and Chrome and all came out corrupted. I can't figure it out.

Last edited by dfine1966; 08-13-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:11 PM   #40
Rookie

I just tried removing all the other saves like the profile, SS challenge, etc. from the PSP before transferring the roster file, and it still doesn't work. I also tried changing the folder name to 1017 at the end, and still no dice.

I doubt there's anything wrong with the file itself. It's just not being accepted as valid for some of us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »