Home

Still holding on to M10 for PS3. Check this out! Updated roster set.

This is a discussion on Still holding on to M10 for PS3. Check this out! Updated roster set. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 13
Still holding on to M10 for PS3. Check this out! Updated roster set.

Ok so I chose NCAA over Madden this year. However, like alot of you. I can not play a major sports game with outdated rosters. I went looking for updated rosters for M10. I found a set on gamefaq.com (shout out to Elastic Reality).

The cool thing ( I think) about this is that it really is that it is a roster update and game save in one. Basically, the file starts from year two of franchise mode AFTER the draft AND it has next year's draft class already loaded in. The roster is a little out of date.

Check them out and make updates to your favorite team or any team here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/958701-madden-nfl-10/saves

Let me know if further info is needed. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Still holding on to M10 for PS3. Check this out! Updated roster set.

This is a great idea. Not only are you being thrifty, but I think you are making the right choice passing on Madden 11. I loved Madden 10, and was looking forward to the tweaks. Well, as it turns out, the game has regressed considerably.

Don't get me wrong...it looks great, and there are some nice features, but my enjoyment of playing the game is way down. I may have to go pick up a copy of 10 and get these rosters.

Thanks!!!
Old 08-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Still holding on to M10 for PS3. Check this out! Updated roster set.

Thanks, I like it because instead of starting in 2010 with updated rosters for. You are actually starting in 2011.

The only drawback I have seen so far is that the schedules arent realistic but that just may be a characteristic of franchise mode (as I have never gotten past a year).

On the upside, amazingly it looks like the win/loss results from all of last years games are dead on. Right down to the Saints beating the Colts in the SB. The scores and stats are not accurate of course but to have the Win/Loss right must have taken some serious work.

I am loving these so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »