Home

PS3-Madden11 Roster & Franchise files

This is a discussion on PS3-Madden11 Roster & Franchise files within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2010, 08:56 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PS3-Madden11 Roster & Franchise files

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
Yeah when I get to the Rams. I will get to him. Like already mentioned I have more than a few of these guys already done and in the game, I just don't have the time to post each of their ratings and equipment individually as I have too much to do with the roster I am working on. He will be there, along with like probably at least 32 other guys who were overlooked by the official roster.
lol its all good im not getting my panties in a bunch about my requests i was just saying the stewart one was completely necessary
Old 09-05-2010, 12:19 PM   #58
Rookie

Thanks for the roster how-to, is daniverson the man we're all waiting for or are there any other rosters I can download for a practice run franchise until he's done.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:51 PM   #59
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalParkLegend55
Thanks for the roster how-to, is daniverson the man we're all waiting for or are there any other rosters I can download for a practice run franchise until he's done.
Dan is the man, he has done some really great things with Madden games (I never had madden 09 but IIRC he did something there, his madden 10 stuff was the best out there). I have a roster out right now but, this is the first time I have done something like this and its layed out a little differently (all the IR guys are set as Punters)
Old 09-05-2010, 02:27 PM   #60
Rookie

Forgive me for the noob question, but I was just wondering if there are any roster files like the ones in this thread for the 360 version or if the ps3 version is the only one with custom made (non EA) rosters. I am assuming it is ps3 only, but would appreciate expert feedback. Thanks.

Old 09-05-2010, 09:33 PM   #61
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytea24
Forgive me for the noob question, but I was just wondering if there are any roster files like the ones in this thread for the 360 version or if the ps3 version is the only one with custom made (non EA) rosters. I am assuming it is ps3 only, but would appreciate expert feedback. Thanks.
Unfortunately you would be correct. Dan's stuff is all PS3 and so is mine. If someone wanted to do the same thing for 360 I would be glad to give tips on how I do it. The more people who can get a realistic football experience out of madden the better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #62
Rookie

Who_Dey_91's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Dan, just wondering what ur progress is..........and if u could, since the Bengals don't have a FB going into the season since Vakapuna got hurt for the year, can you move Coats over to FB?? thats the position that he is going to play this year for the actual team.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:50 PM   #63
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18

im working on the rosters still

have some 'surprising' CAP's to make still (players that made teams-i didnt expect to make teams)

for the first release, im gonna hold off on practice squad CAPS and focus on just the active players on every team

so yah, darian stewart, victor cruz, etc.; players like that will be CAP'd in my roster

going fast & furious trying to get this done and done with some style not slapped together fellas
Old 09-08-2010, 01:44 PM   #64
Rookie

Who_Dey_91's Arena

OVR: 2

thx for the reply. I was jw. Cant wait till these come out. From what u've said, these should be pretty amazing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »