Home

Number Of Created Players(PS3)

This is a discussion on Number Of Created Players(PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
Number Of Created Players(PS3)

I did some testing over the last couple of days and I was able to create 168 or so new players on the roster that came with the game. I hope this helps!!!!

Mike
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 09:54 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Number Of Created Players(PS3)

Nice. Were they all on their respective teams/FA pool? The game will still let you "create" players once you reach the limit, it just doesn't put them on their team's roster. If you really can create 150+ players, that would be amazing. Hopefully it won't end up like last year at the end of the season, where there was barely any room thanks to all of the EA-added players and you could only make 3-4 players.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianwei32
Nice. Were they all on their respective teams/FA pool? The game will still let you "create" players once you reach the limit, it just doesn't put them on their team's roster. If you really can create 150+ players, that would be amazing. Hopefully it won't end up like last year at the end of the season, where there was barely any room thanks to all of the EA-added players and you could only make 3-4 players.
I moved as many players as I could of each team to the FA pool and replaced that number with the created players. Once you reach the magic number on the teams roster it will move to the next team with open slots. Once you reach the max number allowed of CAP's your done.

Mike
Old 08-15-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
Pro

great, that's really good news for the 1998 Classic Roster I am doing. Great work and now we know what we have got to work with!! Thanks again!!
Old 08-15-2010, 11:02 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 5

thanks!! been looking for a clear answer on this.. last year it was like only 11 players then about 6 when sep roster came out

that awsome thats about 150 more then last year and thats about all we need!

how did you know when you got the limit did it dissapear like last year? or warn you its full
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 09:46 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

would you be willing to make this free agent roster available to download?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »