Home

CAP: Dominique Zeigler, WR, 49ers

This is a discussion on CAP: Dominique Zeigler, WR, 49ers within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2010, 02:06 PM   #9
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: CAP: Dominique Zeigler, WR, 49ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
Yeah he was in one of the last madden 10 updates, 62 OVR IIRC and I seem to recall him playing for Atlanta for some reason. I am CAPing him for the roster I am doing. Do you mind if I use yours?? If not its ok I can make my own with the data from Madden 10, but I am just asking because you did some good work here.
Seeing how he was a 62-ish in Madden 10, going up to around a 70 doesn't seem that bad either in one year.

I agree with you AJ about overall ratings. I am behind in my 49ers Franchise right now, but I will be back in full force soon doing a ton of updates again [it's not like I am playing and not updating it.] If you recall, in that franchise I paid like 70mil for 7 years to a DE who was an 81ovr because of his skill set and how it matched just what I was looking for, and he wanted a rather large contract anyway. I try to be realistic when offering players money. I try to ignore that he was an 81 OVR because he is a DE, but not a pass rusher. I am looking at my franchise right now in the off-season and he is now an 86OVr with the following important ratings:

SPD: 73
STR: 94
AGI 68
ACC:69
AWR: 93 [2 YEAR PRO!!!]
JMP; 73
TAK: 97
POW: 76
PMV: 99
FMV: 77
BSH: 63
PUR: 50
PRC: 57 [These last two are examples why the AWR rating doesn't really matter]
STA: 67
INJ: 92

All the rest are in the 12-20 range. That's just a solid example of the OVR rating not mattering. He is a monster at the end of a 3-4 line that should tackle anything he touches and push the pocket right in the face of any QB. With 94 strength and 99 power moves, he should demand a double team often freeing up my amazing linebacker core.

Back to your player AJ, that is nice build! I thought I would say that seeing how I forgot to in my last post.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:44 PM   #10
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
Yeah he was in one of the last madden 10 updates, 62 OVR IIRC and I seem to recall him playing for Atlanta for some reason. I am CAPing him for the roster I am doing. Do you mind if I use yours?? If not its ok I can make my own with the data from Madden 10, but I am just asking because you did some good work here.
Feel free. I used to do a lot of CAPs back in the day, this is the first since 2005 I've made public. I make them public for people to use them:P

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:02 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Feel free. I used to do a lot of CAPs back in the day, this is the first since 2005 I've made public. I make them public for people to use them:P
Thanks, I just wanted to know because I am going to be releasing my roster (hopefully later on today), and I will credit you for this CAP. I just don't like to use other people's work without permission.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 01:27 AM   #12
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Seeing how he was a 62-ish in Madden 10, going up to around a 70 doesn't seem that bad either in one year.

I agree with you AJ about overall ratings. I am behind in my 49ers Franchise right now, but I will be back in full force soon doing a ton of updates again [it's not like I am playing and not updating it.] If you recall, in that franchise I paid like 70mil for 7 years to a DE who was an 81ovr because of his skill set and how it matched just what I was looking for, and he wanted a rather large contract anyway. I try to be realistic when offering players money. I try to ignore that he was an 81 OVR because he is a DE, but not a pass rusher. I am looking at my franchise right now in the off-season and he is now an 86OVr with the following important ratings:

SPD: 73
STR: 94
AGI 68
ACC:69
AWR: 93 [2 YEAR PRO!!!]
JMP; 73
TAK: 97
POW: 76
PMV: 99
FMV: 77
BSH: 63
PUR: 50
PRC: 57 [These last two are examples why the AWR rating doesn't really matter]
STA: 67
INJ: 92

All the rest are in the 12-20 range. That's just a solid example of the OVR rating not mattering. He is a monster at the end of a 3-4 line that should tackle anything he touches and push the pocket right in the face of any QB. With 94 strength and 99 power moves, he should demand a double team often freeing up my amazing linebacker core.

Back to your player AJ, that is nice build! I thought I would say that seeing how I forgot to in my last post.
Thank you.

The only thing I don't like about that guy is his stamina. For a salary like that, I don't want someone taking every 3rd play off. Otherwise, he's a perfect 3-4 end.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »