Home

DeAngelo Hall issue in franchise

This is a discussion on DeAngelo Hall issue in franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2010, 11:38 PM   #1
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6
DeAngelo Hall issue in franchise

Has anyone either played a redskins franchise or traded for and used DeAngelo Hall? Im just wondering if anyone else has noticed his ratings plummet after 3 seasons... Ive had this happen everytime Ive simmed a Skins franchise...

3rd yr he drops 5points to 80 for no apparent reason, and continues to drop from that point on even though he is only 29, and younger then Carlo's Rogers who at 30 is still improving each yr...

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 12:11 AM   #2
Rookie

snowman5607's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: DeAngelo Hall issue in franchise

I've not noticed cause I've not gotten that far, but I will most definitely check that out.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:08 AM   #3
Pro

What is his potential and how much play time does he get, also has he been injured?
Old 08-17-2010, 01:22 AM   #4
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6

Hall's potential is A or B, not sure, I dumped him from my team and cant view it now... No Injuries and he was the #1 CB. Ive had this happen 3 times... each time he drops 5 points after season 2, as I said... no apparent reason. Its almost like the cpu thinks he is older then he is... Perhaps they are degrading players by yrs played instead of age? He entered the league at 20, so it would be his 9th season when this happens.

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Old 08-17-2010, 01:45 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenTigh
Hall's potential is A or B, not sure, I dumped him from my team and cant view it now... No Injuries and he was the #1 CB. Ive had this happen 3 times... each time he drops 5 points after season 2, as I said... no apparent reason. Its almost like the cpu thinks he is older then he is... Perhaps they are degrading players by yrs played instead of age? He entered the league at 20, so it would be his 9th season when this happens.
Yeah if it happens every time that is probably what the game is looking at. If his potential is high, no injuries and he is not riding the pine then the only other reason he would regress like that is because of age/time in the league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 01:29 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think basing it on # of years in the league. For some reason this happened to Carlos Rodgers in Madden 10 and he was an A potential. Hall is a B potential. He went up for me in the first year (1 point) then started to decline after that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »