Home

New PSP Roster for Madden 11(stock PSP version)

This is a discussion on New PSP Roster for Madden 11(stock PSP version) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2010, 07:58 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New PSP Roster for Madden 11(stock PSP version)

hey, you know how some players are no where to be found in the psp game, if you update the rosters there might not be enough people on that team if the nfl team released alot of ppl
Old 09-06-2010, 08:56 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

All cuts were made saturday at 6pm and some of the cuts are prety surprising like the jets cut tony richerson they must really belive in john conner. And finally jets have singed revis so he will not miss a single game this season
Old 09-06-2010, 11:05 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

I was away for a wedding. I just started updating everything from all the roster cuts and new signings. I probably will take a few days. You are not allow to create new players, all I can do is take guys that are in free agent list and change their names and some attributes. I will try to up player ratings based on when they update the XBOX 360 version of Madden 11. Once I make the updates, or at least partial, I will upload again.

Once uploaded you can let me know who I missed and see if I can add or subtract players. The PSP version makes it a little difficult to add and subtract players because of restrictions. I have to do a lot of workarounds.

Thanks.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:56 AM   #20
Rookie

since your gonna change some player's names and ratings to "create" new players, can you change ty warren to gerrard warren because ty warren is done for the season and there isnt a gerrard warren on the patriots
Old 09-06-2010, 01:58 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfine1966
I was away for a wedding. I just started updating everything from all the roster cuts and new signings. I probably will take a few days. You are not allow to create new players, all I can do is take guys that are in free agent list and change their names and some attributes. I will try to up player ratings based on when they update the XBOX 360 version of Madden 11. Once I make the updates, or at least partial, I will upload again.

Once uploaded you can let me know who I missed and see if I can add or subtract players. The PSP version makes it a little difficult to add and subtract players because of restrictions. I have to do a lot of workarounds.

Thanks.
Thanks for the hard work, and whenever you get this uploaded is cool with me, take your time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

O.K. THIS IS THE MAJOR UPDATE. I DID MOST OF THE CUTS. CREATED A LOT OF PLAYERS NOT IN THE GAME. I MOVED PLAYERS TO DIFFERENT TEAMS. THERE IS WAY TOO MANY MOVES THAT I MADE TO BE LISTED. MOST OF THE IMPORTANT OFFENSIVE, DEFENSIVE AND SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYERS ARE NOW IN THE GAME. THERE ARE A FEW PLAYERS MISSING, BUT IT SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO TO START THE SEASON. ENJOY

GO TO THE FIRST PAGE FOR THE UPDATED ROSTERS.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:46 PM   #23
Rookie

I totally appreciate the effort and it worked flawlessly the first time (I made a backup to the desktop, then moved your whole folder into my folder with the 3 files deleted first) without affecting my current franchise file.

Off the bat I see Hall isn't added in the Cardinals as QB. Not a biggie for me but you asked people to point stuff out.

Much appreciated! And I made an account here just to try the roster file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfine1966
Once I make the updates, or at least partial, I will upload again.

Thanks.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:12 PM   #24
Rookie

hey i just wanted to let you know some updates for the Patriots since you asked people to help you out. Sorry if this is too much. This looks like the players that will be part of the patriots this season

Ty Warren is out for the season

Added:Tracy White,Dan Connolly, Quinn Ojinnaka, Kyle Arrington, Kyle Love, Steve Maneri, Matthew Slater, Dane Fletcher

Removed:Shawn Springs, George Bussey, Rich Ohrnberger, Damione Lewis,

Thank you for all your hard work spent on making other people's lives easier

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »