Home

Realistic Roster PS3 (Holdouts, Injuries and Suspensions+some undrafted rookies)

This is a discussion on Realistic Roster PS3 (Holdouts, Injuries and Suspensions+some undrafted rookies) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2010, 01:54 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Realistic Roster PS3 (Holdouts, Injuries and Suspensions+some undrafted rookies)

Well it looks like I am flip-flopping again......... After looking at the change log for roster update 2 they have added a hell of a lot of players. They have taken out guys who are on IR as well, but what I am going to do is add those players back in via CAPS, plus add my own CAPS back into it. Its going to take a while longer but I think I will have the most success with this approach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2010, 01:37 PM   #26
Pro

Re: Realistic Roster PS3 (Holdouts, Injuries and Suspensions+some undrafted rookies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
Well it looks like I am flip-flopping again......... After looking at the change log for roster update 2 they have added a hell of a lot of players. They have taken out guys who are on IR as well, but what I am going to do is add those players back in via CAPS, plus add my own CAPS back into it. Its going to take a while longer but I think I will have the most success with this approach.
So while I was working on this roster (new roster using the 2nd roster update) my power went out and I lost everything (on the new roster (2nd update), not the old one) so what I have decided to do is just keep going with my original roster and CAP in the added players from the Update 2. Going to take a while but I have almost all the added players ratings and am just about ready to go.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:26 AM   #27
Pro

So work continues getting ready for final cuts. I am having a problem though. I am seriously having a hard time taking QB Sage Roesnfels and HB Darius Reynaud off the Vikings roster. Instead I find myself looking for a way to remove HC Brad Childress.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:43 AM   #28
Rookie

SteelCityChamp's Arena

OVR: 5

Just a quick note: Ben Roethlisberger is only going to be suspended for 4 games per the commissioner's decision yesterday.
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers
CBB - NC Tarheels
Bundesliga - FC Bayern Munich
MLS - Seattle Sounders

Last edited by SteelCityChamp; 09-04-2010 at 07:43 AM. Reason: typo
Old 09-04-2010, 09:00 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Patrick Crayton to chargers
Old 09-04-2010, 09:56 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
So work continues getting ready for final cuts. I am having a problem though. I am seriously having a hard time taking QB Sage Roesnfels and HB Darius Reynaud off the Vikings roster. Instead I find myself looking for a way to remove HC Brad Childress.
Ooh that is tough, I'm a Vikings fan too and I was wondering if you could simply make a save file to download for the most recent roster updates without any editing since I do not have the online pass yet.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

Guess you wont have to worry about cutting Sage Rosenfels, along with running back Darius Reynaud since they were traded to the Giants
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2010, 02:03 PM   #32
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgirard4
Guess you wont have to worry about cutting Sage Rosenfels, along with running back Darius Reynaud since they were traded to the Giants
You do know you can't trade players for draft picks on the roster right? You can only trade for picks in franchise mode. In order to move Rosenfels and Reynaud over to the Giants they have to be released from the Vikings. Like I said, I think this was a bad move on the Vikes part.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »