Home

Realistic Roster PS3 (Holdouts, Injuries and Suspensions+some undrafted rookies)

This is a discussion on Realistic Roster PS3 (Holdouts, Injuries and Suspensions+some undrafted rookies) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2010, 10:54 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Realistic Roster PS3 (Holdouts, Injuries and Suspensions+some undrafted rookies)

Hello people im new rookie around the Operation Sports forums. Just wanted say what a great job you have done Bobthenailer, many thanks for all your hard work and time you have spent doing this roster.

Just a quick query ive downloaded the 0.5 version of bobthenailers 2010 franchise roster. I have uncompressed and extracted the .rar file using 7-Zip and dragged and pasted it on my usb flash drive, then ive copied the file onto my ps3 hdd. when I start madden 11 up and go to load it up, it doesnt appear for me to load the file. But it appears on my ps3 save data utility. Never had this trouble in the past when downloading rosters etc.

Does anyone no if im doing something wrong or is my ps3 slim having a funny turn?

Many thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 11:38 AM   #42
Rookie

Who_Dey_91's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Realistic Roster PS3 (Holdouts, Injuries and Suspensions+some undrafted rookies)

Hey Bob, getting ready to try your .5 rosters, but if you haven't done so yet, when u work on finishing the full roster, on the Bengals, can u move Coats over to FB since Vakapuna got hurt for the year?? that is the position that he is actually going to play for the team. if not, can you move Leonard to there? he is the backup behind coats for FB.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Ravens32
Hello people im new rookie around the Operation Sports forums. Just wanted say what a great job you have done Bobthenailer, many thanks for all your hard work and time you have spent doing this roster.

Just a quick query ive downloaded the 0.5 version of bobthenailers 2010 franchise roster. I have uncompressed and extracted the .rar file using 7-Zip and dragged and pasted it on my usb flash drive, then ive copied the file onto my ps3 hdd. when I start madden 11 up and go to load it up, it doesnt appear for me to load the file. But it appears on my ps3 save data utility. Never had this trouble in the past when downloading rosters etc.

Does anyone no if im doing something wrong or is my ps3 slim having a funny turn?

Many thanks

I am not sure, I have one of the big old ones so, I am not sure if there is a difference. As soon as you copy it over to the HDD you should be able to load it. I'm really not sure why that's not working. Any one who is having similar problems please post about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who_Dey_91
Hey Bob, getting ready to try your .5 rosters, but if you haven't done so yet, when u work on finishing the full roster, on the Bengals, can u move Coats over to FB since Vakapuna got hurt for the year?? that is the position that he is actually going to play for the team. if not, can you move Leonard to there? he is the backup behind coats for FB.

Yeah, I left Leonard down on the DC because he is still getting over an ??ankle sprain?? as I have Dan Skuta in there right now, very interesting guy to CAP because, a lot like Ryan D'Imperio he can play linebacker and full back. If you want to move Leonard to FB, you can always put Skuta in at LB.

Last edited by bobthenailer; 09-08-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:25 PM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnelly4
Getting the Data is Corrupted response when I go to load these in Madden. Any ideas?
Try to re-download it. If there is a problem I will have to re-upload.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:05 PM   #45
Pro

Well again for realism purposes I am going to re-release my unfinished roster after making a few tweaks. Again, this is to give you the most realistic representation of the kickoff game of the New Orleans Saints vs the Minnesota Vikings. Earlier today the Saints cut Leigh Torrance (CB) and re-signed Tory Humphrey. This is probably being done to give them some depth at CB since Jimmy Graham may be out or limited due to an ankle injury. I also adjusted the Vikings DC. There is a chance Cedric Griffin may be able to play, and also Toby Gerhart was limited in practice so I put Albert Young ahead of him. I also dropped Marcus Sherels and Logan Payne off the active list. They are on the roster though so if something does happen to activate them, they are there. Stay tuned for the OFFICIAL KICKOFF EDITION of my roster (just had to give it a big flashy name).

I also did some testing with my file. I am really not sure what could be going on with it not loading up right. Best I could say is try using .winrar because that's what I have used everytime. I know other programs like .7zip should be able to do it but so far that's the only difference i can find from the way I did it.

DL Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?1agghcyudfbddj9

Last edited by bobthenailer; 09-08-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 11:58 AM   #46
Pro

OVR: 6
Icon11 Re: Realistic Roster PS3 (Holdouts, Injuries and Suspensions+some undrafted rookies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
Try to re-download it. If there is a problem I will have to re-upload.
Yep, tried it again and it worked. Thanks Bob, they look great! Just can't start my franchise until the final version is released.

Madden 24: Follow my Vikes 'chise here!

Get off your knees blue, you're blowing the game!!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:45 PM   #47
Rookie

Who_Dey_91's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
Yeah, I left Leonard down on the DC because he is still getting over an ??ankle sprain?? as I have Dan Skuta in there right now, very interesting guy to CAP because, a lot like Ryan D'Imperio he can play linebacker and full back. If you want to move Leonard to FB, you can always put Skuta in at LB.
Yeah thats actually exactly what i did. i noticed a few other things as well. Rey Maualuga lost the MLB job to Dhani Jones, so he went back to LOLB for the team. is there a reason that u released Quan Cosby?? he made the team and is the punt/kick returner. Muckelroy is a MLB, not OLB. Jonathan Fanene is a LE not DT. and then Brandon Johnson is a ROLB, not LOLB. One mistake i noticed with ur changing of positions of players who are hurt (Gibril Wilson at FS for the Bengals) was that when u changed him to RG, u had him as the starter, so my starting RG was a 12 rated player. and then last, i really think Adam Jones should be better rated than what he is. Even Tom Brady mentioned how good their three corners are and said that they're probably the best group of three in the league. these are things that i can fix once downloaded, but i just thought that u might want to make the changes for ur final release to help ur roster be more realistic. thx for any changes u make.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:15 PM   #48
Rookie

Who_Dey_91's Arena

One last thing. is there a way that you can come out with a version of your roster that would just have all of the players that are switched to other positions because of injury switched back to their original positions?? if not, its not a big deal, it's just that for some teams, i have no idea who played what position before u moved them (Ex. Sergio Kindle for Baltimore). There are some players that would be better at other positions, but that's not the positions they play in real life (putting LB's in at DE), so i'm not exactly sure where to put some of the players. I want all of the players that can play to play when possible, so if you could, i would really appreciate it if after u come out with ur release, if u could release another version with the injured players put back to their normal positions. thx again Bob. love the roster for the most part though so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »