Home

Realistic Roster PS3 (Holdouts, Injuries and Suspensions+some undrafted rookies)

This is a discussion on Realistic Roster PS3 (Holdouts, Injuries and Suspensions+some undrafted rookies) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2010, 05:06 AM   #65
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Realistic Roster PS3 (Holdouts, Injuries and Suspensions+some undrafted rookies)

Time for another update on my roster. Still plugging away but I am just about to get to some of the omitted IRed guys, and then add some of the FAs I have been wanting to CAP. I have a feeling I am going to hit the wall before I get to the FAs though (I have CAPed a whole lot of players in the last 2 weeks) so we'll see what happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2010, 10:35 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Realistic Roster PS3 (Holdouts, Injuries and Suspensions+some undrafted rookies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
Time for another update on my roster. Still plugging away but I am just about to get to some of the omitted IRed guys, and then add some of the FAs I have been wanting to CAP. I have a feeling I am going to hit the wall before I get to the FAs though (I have CAPed a whole lot of players in the last 2 weeks) so we'll see what happens.
Cool thanks Bob , cant wait to the new update. Thanks for all your hard work!
Old 09-18-2010, 03:20 AM   #67
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Ravens32
Cool thanks Bob , cant wait to the new update. Thanks for all your hard work!
No problem, I am just finishing off your tream and I have had to make a few adjustments. Even though it has not been done yet, I have put Sergio Kindle on IR because of what Harbaugh was saying (Kindle is not likely to see the field at all this year because of his skull fracture) to make room for Edgar Jones.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:33 AM   #68
Pro

Ok its done. There are more position rearrangements I still want to do as per Sealth's list but I will do that later on. Just as a recap, this roster is meant for you to simulate the 2010 NFL season in franchise mode from Week 1 on. The rosters are as close to Week 1 as I could get them. I did leave out some third string guys (Defensive End for Texans forget his name, Defensive Tackle on the Panthers, umm some Patriots players because I could not add them due to IR) but as far as I know I have not hit the CAP limit yet so I can still go back and add some more in. I feel that with the additions I have made in deepening the free agency pool will make franchise play a bit better. The only thing that is annoying is that most CAPs have at least B potential but I guess thats ok. I plan on getting a franchise file going later on based off of this but for now I will leave that to you.

I am posting the file shortly.

Its on Page 1 but I will link it down here too
http://www.mediafire.com/?2lkclaf6unvkorc

Last edited by bobthenailer; 09-18-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:34 AM   #69
Pro

Adding in a few more CAPs and finetuning the DCs. Should take a little bit before I do the final release. I just want to get this done and play some madden, any more CAPing and editing and
Old 09-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
No problem, I am just finishing off your tream and I have had to make a few adjustments. Even though it has not been done yet, I have put Sergio Kindle on IR because of what Harbaugh was saying (Kindle is not likely to see the field at all this year because of his skull fracture) to make room for Edgar Jones.
Many thanks Bob, really excitied now
Old 09-20-2010, 05:23 PM   #71
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Ravens32
Many thanks Bob, really excitied now
yeah go try the 0.9, you should really like that. I have a surprise planned for later today when I release the finalized version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2010, 08:15 PM   #72
Pro

In am going to make a new thread for the final release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »