Home

Madden NFL 11 Roster Update #2 Available

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Roster Update #2 Available within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2010, 07:23 PM   #41
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Roster Update #2 is live

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
It's roster size, not disk space.
Doesn't matter if it's roster space or disc space. They have plenty of room. Even say it was an issue of roster space, remove some of the players that don't need to be there. They should keep players on IR in the game because how many gamers will play the game just like real-time?

We won't to play multiple seasons in our dynasty and not go by roster updates every single week and off-season to play it out like real-life. Keep the darn players in the game and remove the players that need to be gone if needed. By removing players completely, we can't use them down the road like in the real NFL. It's just crazy to do this!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #42
Rookie

JBate24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
add eagles cb marcho harris to that list
It's Macho Met him in real life when he was in high school.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:57 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3

Casillas is rated pretty low for the Saints. Guess I'll have to wait until the season opener update for better ratings and Chris Ivory. That kid is a beast.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #44
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by djphleks
Casillas is rated pretty low for the Saints. Guess I'll have to wait until the season opener update for better ratings and Chris Ivory. That kid is a beast.
Yeah i just finished my first season in my saints dynasty and was gonna start over but guess i'll wait till next update, casillas hasn't really played in the NFL but seriously a projected starting OLB for a team rated a 55?
Old 08-28-2010, 08:36 PM   #45
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Doesn't matter if it's roster space or disc space. They have plenty of room. Even say it was an issue of roster space, remove some of the players that don't need to be there. They should keep players on IR in the game because how many gamers will play the game just like real-time?

We won't to play multiple seasons in our dynasty and not go by roster updates every single week and off-season to play it out like real-life. Keep the darn players in the game and remove the players that need to be gone if needed. By removing players completely, we can't use them down the road like in the real NFL. It's just crazy to do this!
Exactly. They should all be at least FA's. 118 teams with 70 players in NCAA > 32 teams with 53 or so people. Dump everyone in the FA pool. Vaughn Martin of SD is another one. He's not on the roster or in FA but he's in Madden Ultimate Team, why can't I use him in my season? Come on EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2010, 09:12 PM   #46
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

i don't understand why ea doesn't just make 2 rosters when they do updates, ones for dynasty that still have the ir'd guys and one for online/current season play that EXACTLY reflect the current 53 man rosters. this can't be that hard? or is it?
Old 08-28-2010, 10:10 PM   #47
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
Why were Cox and Cottam removed?
i told donny on his twitter page to remove cottam becuase he is on IR and will not play in 2010 if ever again after suffering a neck injury that required surgery last season

cox was removed due to 53 man rosters and time castille was listed as the #1 fullback on the kcchiefs depth chart thats why i think but cox should be back in the next update if he makes the roster which he should

thanks

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Old 08-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #48
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
RB Buckley back on Eagles, good news. I'd assume the next roster is after final cuts?

BTW Chiefsfan, you guys should have won last night. Totally outplayed my Eagles from the mid 1st to the mid 4th.
yea its not bggie thank god its only pre season i say if our starters were still in we win the game

i was suprised how we were man handling the eagles but also i wasn't becuase that is who our coaching staff is

i keep telling people u better pick KC as your sleeper team cause alot of people will be surprised at how improved this team is i will go to say that wont be picking in the top 10 next year i will say more in the 12- 20 range i also have there record between 6-10 and 9-7 and mabye 9-7 and in the playoffs or 9-7 and miss out but the chiefs will surprise people this year

so good game to u eagles fans as well and good luck this season!

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »