Home

CheechDogg75's Franchise Rosters

This is a discussion on CheechDogg75's Franchise Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10
CheechDogg75's Franchise Rosters

This roster set is based on EA's 3rd roster update. It is for the "XCHANGE 360 ONLY"!

This is Version 4 which is a re-rated roster file. The changes to players ratings are very minimal and enough to make the game play more realistic. The depth charts for every team are updated as of Sunday 19th 2010 with long snappers for each team.

The roster file for USB Flash Drive is right below in the 3rd post of this thread. In order to make it work, follow cheapargentina's instructions.
If you have any problems do not hesitate to ask or you can also visit my website below...www.cagisf.com I am always there.

Hope you guys enjoy these rosters and if you find any errors or players that you think should be added please let me know. This roster set is not done and I will continue working on it and I will keep you all updated on what is going on. Thanks to all in advance.

I am trying to upload the roster set for USB Flashdrive but I can not figure it out. If anyone can help us out please do so.

The files in the zip folder need to be extracted using "WINrar" . After you download and extract follow the following instructions carefully.

1. Save extracted files to your "DESKTOP", makes it easier to find

2. In the yellow blade of your XCHANGE 360 program called "Options" open up the folder from you desktop.

3. Once you open that folder up switch over to the blue blade "HARD DRIVE", you should see the following file, "Version3-09/11/2010 22:03:20" Franchise Rosters Version 3 for Madden 11. This roster set is un-rated, no players ratings have been edited. Enjoy!

4. If you see that file in the blue blade you are in business!

5. Click it and the "To MEM" Icon to the left should be available to click. Click it and it will start to download the rosters to your Memory Card.

6. Insert the memory card into your 360 and "MAKE SURE YOU SIGN IN UNDER THE PROFILE CALLED (PLAYER1)!

7. Once you sign in under "Player1" start up the game

8. Go to "My Madden" / File Management / Load-Delete / and load up the rosters named " V3 "

9. Sign out of profile "Player1" and sign in under your original profile

10. Save the rosters and you are set

The roster file for USB Flash Drive is right below in the 3rd post of this thread. In order to make it work, follow cheapargentina's instructions.
If you have any problems do not hesitate to ask or you can also visit my website below...www.cagisf.com I am always there.

Hope you guys enjoy these rosters and if you find any errors or players that you think should be added please let me know. This roster set is not done and I will continue working on it and I will keep you all updated on what is going on. Thanks to all in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip madden11v4rosters.zip (5.24 MB, 56 views)

Gamertag: CAG CheechDogg

Last edited by CAG CheechDogg; 09-20-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: CheechDogg75's Franchise Rosters

This is great. Could you upload a version now without the Created Players? Some of us could care less if every CAP is in the game. Thanks.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #3
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

This file is for the USB Flashdrive using Modio

cheapargentina put together this set of instructions so you can easily transport the rosters onto your USB Flash drive. Please follow the instructions carefully step by step.

to anyone wondering how to get these rosters on your 360

1. first download Modio and the mem car reader

MODIO-link (http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php)
Mem card reader-link (Step by Step guide of transfering Roster files onto a USB flashdrive (X360 Users only) go down to the red *UPDATE LINK* on the first post and use the link on there

2. format USB stick to work with 360 and save a roster file from your xbox to the USB stick (you will need this to copy YOUR ID numbers)

3. open up the mem card reader go to file open drive, and your USb stick should show up look through all the sub folders till you find YOUR roster file. right click it and extract it to the desktop

4. open up modio, click on the big "M" on the top left corner and go down to the first option "open a file" and then click "from computer" then find your roster file you saved

5. a window should pop up with 2 long sets of numbers and letters named profile ID and device ID. open up a word pad document and copy the profile ID and device ID to it remember which is which cause if u mix em up it wont work

6. now that you have ur ID sets you can close the window with your file not modio
go back to the big "M" and this time open up cheech's roster file instead of your own now you should see the ID sets gain but this time they will have cheechs numbers. replace his numbers with the ones you copied to word pad and the hit the rehash and resign button (on the bottom left corner of the small window a message should show up saying "rehashed and resigned"

7. open up the mem card reader once again go to file open drive look through the sub folders till you find your original roster file and drag cheechs roster file into the same folder

8. now plug ur USB stick into ur xbox and enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: rar ROSTER-V4.rar (279.9 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by CAG CheechDogg; 09-20-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
This is great. Could you upload a version now without the Created Players? Some of us could care less if every CAP is in the game. Thanks.

I have to get a USB stick to save them and upload them. Right now I only have the XCHANGE 360. If that is ok with everyone I can post them tonight when I get home.

Old 09-06-2010, 03:37 PM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheechDogg75
I have to get a USB stick to save them and upload them. Right now I only have the XCHANGE 360. If that is ok with everyone I can post them tonight when I get home.
That works for me. Thanks man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2010, 04:13 PM   #6
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

I am having trouble uploading the file. I will try later tonight when I get home from work.

Old 09-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #7
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Do you have Madden for PS3 also? Or will you just be doing these for 360...
Old 09-06-2010, 06:10 PM   #8
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheechDogg75
I am having trouble uploading the file. I will try later tonight when I get home from work.
I am stoked to try these out. Please update when you have posted these. Been waiting on someone to release an Xbox file. Xchange 360 is great. Make sure you create a "dummy" profile and include it on the upload. Then we can load up the game with the dummy profile and load the roster, sign out and sign into our own profile, and save the roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »