Home

Draft Class Accuracy

This is a discussion on Draft Class Accuracy within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2010, 11:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Draft Class Accuracy

Hey guys, I'm a long time viewer but just signed up to share some things that I have been testing out.

I am working on draft classes, but these won't be your ordinary draft classes.

I am testing things right now to find out how skin tones/builds/faces/hair translate into madden. There seems to be some major flaws in a lot of the DC player appearances, but I am working my best to get most of the players looking correct.

Right now I am testing what skins tones/face combinations in NCAA will get your player short or long dreads in Madden. Also matching up skin tones, and testing the builds.

After this I will test out the faces for star NCAA players so that they don't looks completely awful in their Madden "pictures" and on the field.

Obviously this will not be perfect, and there seems to be no way to get a consistant draft class ratings-wise, unless you reload your DC over and over until the scouting lines up closely.

Ratings will be last.

Working on it now and I'll post results as I get them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Draft Class Accuracy

i wish u good luck
Old 09-09-2010, 09:57 AM   #3
Rookie

Thank you, It's taking a lot of time, but right now is the perfect chance since I always take a long weekend from work for NFL kickoff.

I am testing all the dark skinned players right now. There is no need to use the "medium" skin for your NCAA players because they all come out too light.

Even the early face #'s from the "dark" skinned choices are "medium" when imported to Madden.

But there is a science to this. The only problem is with the equipment.

I should have a good list of how this works later on today if anyone wants it.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:50 AM   #4
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15

I'll save you some time on the hair.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=347893
Old 09-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #5
Rookie

arghh, thanks, but I already did it...I'm going to compare and see if it's all the same for 11.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 12:12 PM   #6
Rookie

it looks like the builds are indeed random like the equipment. I've loaded the same class a few times, sometimes players have huge arms, sometimes skinny. That's a shame, so it looks like the only thing I'll be editing are the skins tones and players with short and long dreads.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:59 PM   #7
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafranz9310
it looks like the builds are indeed random like the equipment. I've loaded the same class a few times, sometimes players have huge arms, sometimes skinny. That's a shame, so it looks like the only thing I'll be editing are the skins tones and players with short and long dreads.
Is this for the PS3 or XBox 360?
Old 09-17-2010, 09:41 PM   #8
Rookie

this is for 360. However, I can't really get any consistancy out of the classes. You will most likely have to save just after the preseason ends and load the DC until it looks good in the scouting area, this can take a few times and it quite annoying. There is too much randomness involved and it's nearly impossible to have a really good draft class in terms of ratings/appearances.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »