Home

PS3 PAL Rosters?

This is a discussion on PS3 PAL Rosters? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2010, 02:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
PS3 PAL Rosters?

Are there any PAL rosters out for ps3 yet? I have the latest Madden roster, but they are missing a whole heap of players. I remember I was able to make a NTSC Fifa save file work onto my PAL ps3.. although I can't remember how actually did it...

Help is appreciated ! Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 10:31 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: PS3 PAL Rosters?

Hi fat_jed, I will have a scout about google etc and see what I can find about converting NTSC files to PAL files and let you know what I find.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:38 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks Mister_Ravens32 ! Much appreciated!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:10 AM   #4
Rookie

Hi fat_jed, sorry I havent replied back to you sooner. After trolling google for many hours, i dont thinking its possible to convert a madden 11 NTSC game save in to a PAL game save. Even though the ps3 is region free for games, it isnt for save data and DLC unfortunately as it locked to that region due to the fact they use different codes when saving compared to PAL saves (same for dvds to, my baltimore ravens dvds wont work on my UK pal ps3 as they are region one and my ps3 is region 2).

The only option is to buy a US copy of Madden 11, which will work in your pal ps3 as its region free and will save as NTSC files on your ps3. That way you be able to download NTSC rosters/franchise for it from here and they will work. This is what Im going to do next year, as ive already got a UK version of madden 11.

Hope this helps in anyway.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #5
Rookie

Trustpt's Arena

OVR: 5

I think there is a way to do it, because I remember doing something similar with FIFA10 in which you copied your own save to a USB stick and then replaced your SYS.DAT (not sure that's the one) with the one you've downloaded and put it back on the PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2010, 12:09 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustpt
I think there is a way to do it, because I remember doing something similar with FIFA10 in which you copied your own save to a USB stick and then replaced your SYS.DAT (not sure that's the one) with the one you've downloaded and put it back on the PS3.
Hi trustpt, I did try that as well as renaming the folders from the NTSC BLUS to the PAL code from my game but it came up with corrupted data when I tried to copy it from my usb flash drive to my ps3 hdd.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am looking for an updated roster for Madden 11 PS3 PAL version - looked and looked and can't find one??? Please help!!
Old 01-17-2012, 05:26 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamob
I am looking for an updated roster for Madden 11 PS3 PAL version - looked and looked and can't find one??? Please help!!
There's another thread on this: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...oster-ps3.html

In that thread the latest one is still from week 6. Steeltroit promised he would upload a new one in January. Can't wait .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »