Home

Green Bay Packers CAPs

This is a discussion on Green Bay Packers CAPs within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Green Bay Packers CAPs

For you Packers fans and roster gurus...

TE Tom Crabtree #83 6'4" 245lbs Miami (Ohio) 11/4/1985 Columbus, Ohio

Equipment- Standard 3, 3 bar RB, sleeveless, normal B taped gloves both wrists, solid black gloves, thin black ankle tape, no thigh or knee pads, low socks, Nike Zoom Vapor cleats

Ratings- up to you...it is hard to tell this early in the season, but he should be GBs best blocking TE, and above Quarless on the depth chart

Guard Nick McDonald, 3rd Center and Right Guard. Not sure exactly what position for default, could be RT to make GB's roster requirements

Nick McDonald #67 6'4" 316lbs Grand Valley State 6/27/1985 (can't find hometown, but GVSU is in Allendale, Michigan, so I put that) rookie

equipment- standard 3, full cage(any), sleeveless, rubberpad both, normal Black tapes gloves both, standard black gloves, black think ankle tape both, large thigh and knee pads, low or med socks, OL hightop shoes

ratings- ??? tough to tell, if anyone can help, I just compared him to other rookie guards, and came out with a 61overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
Rookie

kunner's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Green Bay Packers CAPs

thank you, was going to try to figure that stuff out on my own, but you saved me the time.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
Rookie

no problem at all! glad someone found it useful...do you have any ideas on the ratings?
Old 09-10-2010, 09:09 PM   #4
Rookie

kunner's Arena

OVR: 4

i just kinda threw some numbers around for the ratings, i know that i made Crabtree's blocking skills a lot higher than his other skills. And as for McDonald, i made him have decent blocking skills, while his play recognition and awareness were lower, i think he had a 62-63 rating when i finished with him. It was just a shot in the dark though, i didnt want them both to end up being top of the depth chart after i was done.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:06 PM   #5
Rookie

sounds pretty much like what I did. We'll probably have a better idea later in the season if they get any playing time. I'm pretty sure I have Crabtree at 65 and McDonald at 61.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2010, 03:56 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 8

I am just asking here but do you mind if I include these guys in my roster? I will credit you on the main page. If you've been following what I was doing, I had a large # of CAPs added to Madden (both FAs, cuts and guys who made the roster) until I ran out of CAPS (Somewhere in the 200 range) and I am restarting work using Update #3 as a base line.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:49 PM   #7
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunner
i just kinda threw some numbers around for the ratings, i know that i made Crabtree's blocking skills a lot higher than his other skills. And as for McDonald, i made him have decent blocking skills, while his play recognition and awareness were lower, i think he had a 62-63 rating when i finished with him. It was just a shot in the dark though, i didnt want them both to end up being top of the depth chart after i was done.
Can you post the full attributes for Crabtree and McDonald? I'm curious to see what you came up with. Thanks man!!
Old 09-13-2010, 11:01 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
I am just asking here but do you mind if I include these guys in my roster? I will credit you on the main page. If you've been following what I was doing, I had a large # of CAPs added to Madden (both FAs, cuts and guys who made the roster) until I ran out of CAPS (Somewhere in the 200 range) and I am restarting work using Update #3 as a base line.

go right ahead, that's why I posted them...no need to credit me all I did was look up their info and put it all here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »