Home

Ncaa 2011 correct DRAFT ORDER for Madden

This is a discussion on Ncaa 2011 correct DRAFT ORDER for Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Ncaa 2011 correct DRAFT ORDER for Madden

Whats good im new to the site im been viewing to see if somebody would fix the realism of the ncaa rosters for franchise mode.. If your a football fan u KnoW that mark ingram jake locker or julio jones should not be getting drafted in noe 6th or 7th round thats ******** lol.. but i have corrected that using rotoworld in cbs draft prospects for the next four years i have accurate draft ratings to qbs to kickers. im letting u noe now i would use these rosters for just TRANSFERRING ROSTERS!!! in also heads qb position in ncaa has been juiced the most because its hard to get a qb in da first round so i had to do what i had to do. player ratings might seem outrageous but once u transfer them u will understand why i did what i Example: I juiced jake Locker everythang important to thorwing to 99 and accuracy speed 92 .. his speed usally translate to 87 in power and accuracy random. before i can give everybody my roster i needd assistance.. I dont noe how to get my rosters on the website somebody out there explain to me how to get them up here i will gladly share rosters with anybody who wants good draft rosters.

Last edited by Loose_Cannon23; 09-13-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Ncaa 2011 correct DRAFT ORDER for Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose_Cannon23
Whats good im new to the site im been viewing to see if somebody would fix the realism of the ncaa rosters for franchise mode.. If your a football fan u noe that mark ingram jake locker or julio jones should not be getting drafted in noe 6th or 7th round thats ******** lol.. but i have corrected that using rotoworld in cbs draft prospects for the next four years i have accurate draft ratings to qbs to kickers. im letting u noe now i would use these rosters for just TRANSFERRING ROSTERS!!! in also heads qb position in ncaa has been juiced the most because its hard to get a qb in da first round so i had to do what i had to do. player ratings might seem outrageous but once u transfer them u will understand why i did what i Example: I juiced jake Locker everythang important to thorwing to 99 and accuracy speed 92 .. his speed usally translate to 87 in power and accuracy random. before i can give everybody my roster i needd assistance.. I dont noe how to get my rosters on the website somebody out there explain to me how to get them up here i will gladly share rosters with anybody who wants good draft rosters.
Your writing makes me want to kill myself.. lol Why dont you just upload them into roster share on the game? That is the easiest way man..
Old 09-12-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
Banned

LMAO man i hate typing im not writing a exam paper for college so if u can read it im straight well if thats the case then look anybody want authentic rosters type in DaMnFaM86
Old 09-12-2010, 09:59 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

you can also copy them onto a flash disk and then onto your computer and upload them onto websites such as sendspace and then post the link. That's how most of the PS3 stuff is shared on here.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:37 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 31

I just cannot get over how you spelt "Know" as noe. Classic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsman
Your writing makes me want to kill myself.. lol Why dont you just upload them into roster share on the game? That is the easiest way man..
LMAO. too funny
Old 09-13-2010, 02:32 AM   #7
Banned

hood slang yall boyz must be from da suburbs let me find out in america its a problem to write slang on da internet LMAO damn i got to write a A plus paper up here lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »