Home

Da Rebirth Madden 11 ReRated Roster File For PS3 (Based off Scouts Inc and FO)

This is a discussion on Da Rebirth Madden 11 ReRated Roster File For PS3 (Based off Scouts Inc and FO) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2010, 12:53 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Da Rebirth Madden 11 ReRated Roster File For PS3 (Based off Scouts Inc and FO)

Link me to the website bro - sounds good I can't wait to play with your rosters.

also is there a way u can make a validated chart for SPD, AGL, STR, JMP, and ACC? because Brady Quinn did 24 reps on the 225 bench press and they only gave him like 50-something strength. it would be cool if you could use the draft at the end of the year to make a chart so the STRs, JMP, etc are all correct. i didnt see your roster yet i need to get the Firefox apparently to download it
Old 09-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Da Rebirth Madden 11 ReRated Roster File For PS3 (Based off Scouts Inc and FO)

Has any one been able to usde these yet? i am really intrested in using them but i casnt get them to work, i have done it how i normally would but no go.

Any ideas?
Old 09-18-2010, 07:24 AM   #19
Banned

I haven't, its like a White Castle craving I want to play these. These rosters sound awesome.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:59 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 9

Use Firefox man, i did and these rosters are well worth it.

All the freeagents at the end of the season actually get picked, no big names are left there, makes this game so much better, also makes draft classes mean so much more if importing.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:52 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Great work again DR. Used your rerated in NBA. Are you using any sliders with these? I ask because I'm guessing with the ratings tweaks the gameplay may be affected using sliders that worked with the default Madden ratings. Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2010, 03:17 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 6

ughhh still can download it i tried firefox and everything
Old 09-19-2010, 08:21 AM   #23
Banned

Da Rebirth, I will PM you my E-mail address and can you please send me the rosters. I found very good websites with scouting reports and statistics aswell if you need any guys to help you out with updated rosters, I'm down.

Here is a website I am using: Peyton Manning - Indianapolis Colts - Sportsnet.ca

I just go up to the browser and delete Peyton_Manning and put in someone else like David_Carr. tells me their Strengths and Flaws and Career Potential.

Goodluck bro
Old 09-19-2010, 10:12 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 8

If you want to keep using my roster as a basis go right ahead. I have it almost finished and will release a finalized version soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »