Home

Da Rebirth Madden 11 ReRated Roster File For PS3 (Based off Scouts Inc and FO)

This is a discussion on Da Rebirth Madden 11 ReRated Roster File For PS3 (Based off Scouts Inc and FO) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2010, 04:34 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Da Rebirth Madden 11 ReRated Roster File For PS3 (Based off Scouts Inc and FO)

can u not just created the guys ps3 profile name and try that? just a thought...
NFL: Indianapolis Colts
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NCAA: Auburn Tigers
Old 10-09-2010, 10:24 AM   #58
Rookie

WingWest36's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Da Rebirth Madden 11 ReRated Roster File For PS3 (Based off Scouts Inc and FO)

The re-rosters definitely make a difference in the gameplay on ALL-Pro default sliders, but I noticed some people that are missing from some teams that are on the roster. I wish there was a "Weekly Roster Update" for your rosters. It would be something that I look forward to after playing with the re-rated rosters. Well done and I thank you for taking the time to do this!

Last edited by WingWest36; 10-09-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 4

Maybe the few of us who are using Rebirths roster should come together and start our own weekly updates.This is a great roster set and really differentiates between the stars and the bums...lol

Maybe a few of us can split up the teams and try to the best of our abilities to re-rate them
Old 10-13-2010, 08:41 AM   #60
Banned

OVR: 4

I am just glad the game isn't like Arena Football anymore. I have not seen a score go up to 40 yet, highest was 38-14 and it was earned by mistakes instead of computer AI. I am hoping he does a roster update by the end of the trade deadline and then maybe the final game of the year.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:57 AM   #61
MattUMD224

OVR:

are you all using Madden Generated Draft Classes or NCAA ones.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2010, 11:11 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

for some reason i cannot get madden to recognize these files. they show up fine in save data utility, but when i select file management/load-delete in the madden menu no files are found at all. i saved a copy of the default roster and that is all the game will recognize. been trying to get this to work for days now and i am at wits end, anyone have any idea what i can do?
Old 10-18-2010, 04:24 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

How are yall handling contacts and free agency? I just finished my first year and I see the one flaw with re-rating all the players....the bidding price for players is LOW. I could've essentially signed all the top free agents. Think I got Reggie Bush for 5yrs/30mil. So in my 2nd season I was curious to see what I could resign my potential free agent Fred Davis for. 5yrs/$6mil is the going rate. I love the play with these rosters but I'm thinking it may cause problems going forward. Thoughts???
Old 01-21-2011, 10:59 AM   #64
Banned

OVR: 6

Are these draft classes still good? Not 100% accurate, as it was made a while ago, but are players like Jerry Rice Jr., Nick Montana, players who will be in the NFL in the coming years, in there?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »