Home

Bob's Realistic Madden 11 Roster/Franchise PS3

This is a discussion on Bob's Realistic Madden 11 Roster/Franchise PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Bob's Realistic Madden 11 Roster/Franchise PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
Yeah I am working on it now. I don't think I have as many spaces though since EA put so many of the FAs back in. The other thing is that, myself being a Vikes fan (and I obviously plan on using this roster myself) I am doing most if not all of the missing players on the Vikings first. That being said I already have some of the KEY IR guys missing from green bay (Morgan Burnett and Justin Harrell) as well as Trindon Holliday and a few others. Also Andy Fantuz and Emmanuel Arceneaux will be part of my roster. Plaxico Burress has been added, and I have made the guys like Jeff Garcia and Jeff George younger so you get more than just the first year out of them in franchise. Not exactly realistic but it sort of is considering Jeff Garcia will probably be playing football next year whereas he retires automatically in madden.
Awesome man I can't wait!
Old 02-10-2011, 05:55 PM   #90
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Bob's Realistic Madden 11 Roster/Franchise PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhs63
What I found useful is this (it IS considered cheating to me, but if I find that it is realistic, I'll go ahead and do it): Make their irrelevant stats to 99, change their position to the one that has the 99 skills, change their position back to their original, and put the 99 stats back to what they were. This will change potential for better or worse. When Jason Taylor showed flashes during the season, I did this by moving him to DE (giving him "A" potential), so he wouldn't go down as much.
That's great I never realized that we had something like this. I could just put players kicking ratings to 99, set them as a kicker, and give them A potential. Sad that this is all we have to work with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »