Home

Loose Cannon 23's Draft classes

This is a discussion on Loose Cannon 23's Draft classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2010, 04:00 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Loose Cannon 23's Draft classes

Looking for some help...I cannot seem to transfer the files to my PS3. I have followed the instructions on the first page of the post and those thereafter when others asked similar questions. Specifically, I downloaded the 2011 DC Rar file to my PC. I used WinRar to open and extract the PS3 folder to my desktop. I then copied the folder to a USB thumb drive. I then inserted the USB thumb drive into my PS3 and went to the Saved Data Utility (PS3) under the "Game" section. The PS3 does see the USB thumb drive but when I click on it, it states "No saved data". I tried 2 different drives. I reformatted one of them and went through the procedure again but got the same result.

Anyone have any ideas? Is there something I am not doing or doing wrong? Is it a problem with my PS3?

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 11-01-2010, 09:22 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 2

Yes, Jake Locker Speed is 90 THP 94 Also , If you try to edit them their D.O.B is 1/1/1955 rookies.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:22 PM   #51
Rookie

thareezen's Arena

do these rosters have a good cam newton?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2010, 09:31 AM   #52
Banned

I put together a xcel sheet with four years worth of players names & 40 time. Can we re do the draft class's which are greatly appreciated but the players are still coming over with steriod arms( ei Jake Locker ) his facemask is Rb robot ?, he looks for like a full back than a future franchise QB. I think we can load this ratings and names into NCAA dynasty mode. I am sure is going to take extensive amount of hours to do this right, but ultimately if we all play a part in it we can have so real fun draft class for a while. Whats ya think??
Attached Files
File Type: zip Draft Class Prospects.zip (553.0 KB, 102 views)
Old 11-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #53
Rookie

I'm having trouble getting this on the PS3. I download to PC and save PS3 file on USB, but when I put USB in PS3 it does not have any files to Save. the USB is blank. I have the folders on my desktop 'unrar'd (all Draft classes v.2.0). I am trying to do this for Madden 2011.

I have copied a Madden 2010 (wk 11 update) by accident; was thinking is was Madden 2011 (wk 10). Anyway, that file was able to be saved on PS3, so I know something is working.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Old 11-26-2010, 08:59 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aktransplant007
I'm having trouble getting this on the PS3. I download to PC and save PS3 file on USB, but when I put USB in PS3 it does not have any files to Save. the USB is blank. I have the folders on my desktop 'unrar'd (all Draft classes v.2.0). I am trying to do this for Madden 2011.

I have copied a Madden 2010 (wk 11 update) by accident; was thinking is was Madden 2011 (wk 10). Anyway, that file was able to be saved on PS3, so I know something is working.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Same here.

Im extracting it to my USB but when i put it in my PS3 theres nothing. Please help us because im dying to play with Marcus Lattimore and Denard Robinson
Old 11-28-2010, 06:15 PM   #55
Rookie

I'm having the same problem here. I'm not computer illiterate, but starting to feel like it. I'm following directions, but having zero luck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2010, 07:40 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm having trouble downloading Loose Cannon 23's 2015 NFL Draft class.
The 2015 Draft Class download won't start for me.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »