Home

Madden 2004 Rosters

This is a discussion on Madden 2004 Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2003, 05:12 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 2004 Rosters

Yeah, if anyone would be so kind as to post the information on the online updates, that would be terrific!

CRH
Old 08-16-2003, 09:17 PM   #34
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

Quote:

DoubleDeuce said:
Johnny,

I d'led the rosters from Code Junkies but they had the dreaded ????? corruption when I tried to load them.

Just use winzip classic and delete the datelinfo file and they will work.
Old 08-17-2003, 03:40 PM   #35
Pro

Rau71's Arena

OVR: 8

is there a site where I can find Info On players like Kassim Osgood? he is a WR from SDSU who signed with the chargers and the news is he is tearing it up but got hurt and should still make the team. help please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2003, 09:35 AM   #36
Pro

OVR: 6

www.geekrosters.com has 2 updates currently available. One is the official EA update from 8/7, the other is a further updated version of that one tweaked by the geekrosters guy.
Old 08-18-2003, 03:03 PM   #37
Pro

Now for those that have that official EA Update for the 7th of August, what players did they add to the game? I'm just wondering what EA did in that update, since I have the X-Box version not PS2.

CRH
Old 08-18-2003, 08:22 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

GamerCRH said:
Now for those that have that official EA Update for the 7th of August, what players did they add to the game? I'm just wondering what EA did in that update, since I have the X-Box version not PS2.

CRH

I just checked and they are for the ps2 sharkport.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:30 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

rastak said:
I'm thinking that since there will be trades and such who cares if they are completely accurate? It'll be your own football world where things are different anyway. I'm more concerned with people doing rosters for the classic teams (player names I mean).....that will be pretty damn cool.

The classic teams are so badly done this season, I doubt if anyone would want to even touch them, I didi 65 teams last season (numbers and player names) but this year, the numbers are so off its hard to tell who is who and the player models are just stupid....it is gonna be a real pain for anyone to attempt them, I'm sure I will eventually but you can use them in owner mode or make your own classic franchise this season so what is the point really?
Old 08-19-2003, 04:03 PM   #40
Pro

Quote:

jubjub said:
Quote:

GamerCRH said:

CRH

I just checked and they are for the ps2 sharkport.

I know they're for the PS2 Sharkport. I was wondering if anyone who had that update could tell me what players were added to the game from that update. I want to know since I have the X-Box version, and can't get those rosters, since they are for the PS2.

CRH

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »