Home

Madden NFL 11 Week 11 Roster and Rating Changes, Vick Jumps Up to 93 Overall Rating

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Week 11 Roster and Rating Changes, Vick Jumps Up to 93 Overall Rating within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2010, 11:15 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 11 Week 11 Roster and Rating Changes, Vick Jumps Up to 93 Overall Rati

A nobody, Ah Mike Vick has always gotton media attention plus everyone dout he could play like his younger days, Well that day is here now & we saw what he could do on the field 6 td who has done that this year?? Who has impacted their team n changed the dirrection in which they we're headed in the start with Kolb??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2010, 12:00 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 11 Week 11 Roster and Rating Changes, Vick Jumps Up to 93 Overall Rati

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipedawg305
A nobody, Ah Mike Vick has always gotton media attention plus everyone dout he could play like his younger days, Well that day is here now & we saw what he could do on the field 6 td who has done that this year?? Who has impacted their team n changed the dirrection in which they we're headed in the start with Kolb??

He was locked up and nobody cared for Vick. He was a nobody, he was just a convict.......

Even last year he did nothing and scouts thought he had lost a step and was not right.

Sure he has played well for what? 4-5 games this year. Hardly a good enough dose to make him the next coming of Jesus.

People need to relax. Let him actually do this longer and vs top teams.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:15 PM   #27
Banned

So Mcnabb n the redskins are srubs, Wait n see what happens to the giants.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:36 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipedawg305
So Mcnabb n the redskins are srubs, Wait n see what happens to the giants.
The Skins are 4-5 and have lost to Lions and Rams. I mean come on..

The Skins right now are not a very good team. I think VIck is playing great ball but you making it out to be like he is a hero to you and he can walk on water....For a panthers fan your obession with vick is a little troubling..

but games are played on the field and not through fan hype.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:52 PM   #29
Banned

I din't say his god or jesus or even the unreal walking in water, but his played better than any other QB, Ok real simple has he thrown a INT in the last 5 games his played, Compare his play with any other Qb except Manning & no not Eli ... Lol Yes i said it "I wish we had picked him up our offence needs a playmaker like him who can score points, not a sitting duck in the pocket Moore, Jimmy , Pike all got sacked back there they dint even make a play, N yes I've watch all the game this season n its disapointing to me as a fan to watch the lack of vertical passing game with a pro bowl WR who hasn't had a single 100 yr game, I dout that me being a fan of the panthers n I like n enjoy watching Mike Vic play like his playing right now, is should not worry you. NFC contendors better watch it if the fan favorites NYG play the Eagles who would win that game, Wait a minute who lost to the Cowboys last week?

Last edited by snipedawg305; 11-19-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:01 PM   #30
Banned

Kitna's three TDs lead Cowboys past Giants

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Jon Kitna passed for 327 yards and three touchdowns and the Dallas Cowboys looked revitalized under interim coach Jason Garrett in a 33-20 victory that served as reality check for the New York Giants on Sunday.
Kitna had TD passes of 13 yards to rookie Dez Bryant, 71 to halfback Felix Jones and 24 to Miles Austin as Dallas (2-7) snapped a five-game losing streak in its first game since Garrett replaced Wade Phillips.
Rookie cornerback Bryan McCann scored on a team-record 101-yard interception return in a game highlighted by big plays and two third-quarter power failures that delayed the game for 11 minutes.
Eli Manning threw two touchdown passes for the Giants (6-3), who had a five-game winning steak snapped.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #31
Banned

Who cares if the Giants lost to the Cowboys last week. Dallas offensive weapons are better the the Eagles except the Cowboys dont have a dual threat like vick.

The champion Saints last year lost at home to the Bucs.....Did they not win the superbowl.

You cannot make a team out to be horrible if they lose to a weaker team one week and make another team fantastic if they beat a team down badly.

Last time the Eagles won so handly over a team was in 07. They beat the Lions 56-something and Dmac had 4 tds and 1 rushing and the following week they got beat by te Giants and Osi had 6 sacks.

what you do one week does not transalate to the following week.

Vick has played well for a couple of games. That is all, he was in the league for 6 years or so before that and showed great flashes but never did anything.

so before you give him the MVP and hand the Eagles the SB, wait till he does this a whole year and see what happens in the playoffs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2010, 04:14 PM   #32
Banned

Ok I can't wait till Jan.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »